GUILTY Case# 2016-058 | Rod2014 vs Bloombex-Options

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all, not only is the following comment inappropriate for a so called "account manager", it's a blinking fraud neon sign.

"We won't lose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade! "

- David Hoffman | Senior Account Manager

Skype ID: Davidh.Bloombex

www.Bloombex-options.com

Secondly, according to ScamAdviser.com, there are some additional glaring red flags, for example, is this broker so cheap that they would share a server with 23 other websites?
  • Speed: Slow (1728ms)
  • 23 Other WebSites On This Server
  • note_alert.png
    The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
Therefore, there is enough evidence herein to conclude that this website is nothing but an off-exchange, offline gambling scam operation with no connections to any liquidity providers or legitimate exchanges.

These scamming Binary Options criminals all play the same games by:
  • offering 'insured trades', only to lose and 'reimburse' as bonuses
  • using fake 'brokers' names
  • promising the world but are there for one purpose only - to steal your money
  • all telling clients that they, themselves, are senior analysts
  • apologising for losing part/all of clients funds then being replaced by someone else
  • that 'someone else' telling the client that the previous 'broker' has been sacked
  • that 'someone else' offering to recover the clients account
Then the cycle starts again.

I cant believe that these criminals have been operating and continue to operate unabated. Who are the authorities that should be hunting for and closing them down?

I am stunned,............. you actually got money back from a thieving, scamming, binary options broker, I know it was less than half of your deposit but to get back anything from these scams is stunning!
Must have voted guilty for hundreds of these binary option scams in the last few years, it is sickening that they are allowed to continue, setting up new businesses as soon as one closes.

"We won't lose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!"

Next time, check out how happy your broker's marriage is before taking a trade with this sort of assurance. ;)

GUILTY!

Therefore, there is enough evidence herein to conclude that this website is nothing but an off-exchange, offline gambling scam operation with no connections to any liquidity providers or legitimate exchanges.
Wow, congratulations @F***X, you just reached the default definition of "binary options".
Do you really believe that SpotOption will allow a broker to host the platform on an independent web server? How are they supposed to receive their royalty payments?!

In addition to the "red flag" that @F***X has previously mentioned, here's another one...Who had actually allowed the so-called "broker" to put trades from clients' behalf?! Had Rod or any other "trader" EVER signed a power of attorney or at least a written consent that someone can use trader's funds in order to invest them?! The answer is obvious, NO! Since this is illegal, Rod could simply sue them for the rest of the money. It is clear what the "broker" had offered, moreover the word "reimburse" had been used to describe company's action in case of a loss.
Bloombex should either agree to pay the remaining funds OR pay the funds and lawsuit costs. They don't have any chance of winning in a potential lawsuit against them.

Back