GUILTY Case# 2016-166 | hailg vs 24option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 24option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SIgh... I have to admit that I agreed with you. That's why you can see in my first post, I said that "So maybe, by law, they don't do anything wrong."
But now I'm waiting to see if they really put the trades to the market or not. If all those lost trades went to market then yes, they don't. In this case, just to warned other newbie traders (like me) that do NOT believe in those (Senior) Account Managers, especially the ones listed in my post (they're either evil or sucked, or both?).

Many brokers are market makers so in a way in many cases there is no real money sold or bought

I just want to add one thing to the story. So on that day, after, first 2, 3 lost, I checked the chart and saw that the market is ranging, but when it touched the resistant, Jay told me to LONG (CALL). I asked him why but then he changed to different pair (this reflected in the trades history as well). I just so stupid that I believed they're good guys. :)

I am in the same situation on Option FM. Already complain at my Bank and some investigations are on, hope we will get final decision as soon is possible.
Good luck to your case! Hope u will get good refund back!

Back