GUILTY Case# 2017-013 | henihandayani vs binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's never a bad idea to update both threads. If they get back to you, post about what they said. If they are silent, then post that you've heard nothing back.

It's never a bad idea to update both threads. If they get back to you, post about what they said. If they are silent, then post that you've heard nothing back.
Have you ever heard about birmanglobal.com the attorney from Israel that practice areas in financial crime especially binary options frauds. I got a call from this number +0737850831 his name is David Roth. Is this legitimate ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask David how he got your phone number. If you haven't publicly published it as part of any of your online complaints, I can't think if too many legal or legitimate ways he could have it.

The website is fairly new. That means there's not a lot of information out there about it.

AsstModerator should I post this update in the scam alert forum, not only here ? Im really confused and also scared if I will do mistake. Please I don't understand what you mean whit " Please post an update on Friday or Saturday to let me know if they've decided to take a serious look at your issue or not"
I don't know what I have to post.

Have you heard back from Binary Tilt? They emailed me and indicated they wanted to join the discussion. I wrote back and told them what to do, but have heard nothing new from them.

There is no more news from binary tilt. This of course they do. for what they call me again. they are like vampires, after I did not have blood, they will leave.
and poor people like me will not be able to afford a lawyer, so the binary tilt knows very well that such people could just give up after herself deceived.

Ask David how he got your phone number. If you haven't publicly published it as part of any of your online complaints, I can't think if too many legal or legitimate ways he could have it.

The website is fairly new. That means there's not a lot of information out there about it.

Veronica Birman has been a lawyer for just about two years. Her and Shannon are of no use. I do believe that I was brushed off to this same David guy and he said he would get back to me and never did. It is very difficult to find an Israeli lawyer who will take your case. I am no lawyer myself, but I was told to find a lawyer in my home country to sue the binary options company. Yeah, that will go a long way, get a judgment that will never be paid. (That would happen either way...unfortunately.)

this company strikes again .... the first clue they are a scam is when they tell you to take out a loan ..... that is your cue to .. RUN .... no one with any morals would tell anyone to take out a loan to invest in Binary or Forex or anything else .... a reputable broker will tell you not to use money you cannot afford to lose .......

this company strikes again .... the first clue they are a scam is when they tell you to take out a loan ..... that is your cue to .. RUN .... no one with any morals would tell anyone to take out a loan to invest in Binary or Forex or anything else .... a reputable broker will tell you not to use money you cannot afford to lose .......

The crook(s) running this scam are sociopaths with no morals or conscience, and never trust anything that has "binary" in it.
Since these websites are what the regulators refer to as "off exchange" - running dirt cheap on a demo server, hypothetical gains and or losses are manipulated effortlessly.

This deceitful trickery, is making the client believe trades were actually participating in the open markets, while in reality evidence strongly suggests otherwise.

I have had bad experience with binary companies (two companies) and both never paid me back on my requests.
I used online chat and email and contact each company once or twice EACH and EVERY day.
Very frustrating and time consuming but both gave me my remaining funds back eventually - but I have to say that they never traded for me!
Never would I trust anyone to trade my funds and I urge anyone reading this forum to NEVER give anyone permission to trade for you with your money - no matter what they say. AND never give more money when initial capital is lost as it most likely will be lost also.
Also do not take bonus unless it is reputable company and your trading long term with them (you cant withdraw till you meet their volume requirements).

I really hope you get your money back and wish I could help you!!

Back