Hello EMPfx, when will these traders be paid?

more info

Below is some original info about there location etc. that was available before they tried to pretend they were US based.

EMPfx Team
E-Money Power
18, Avenue Louis-Casaï
1209 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 533 0834
Fax: +41 22 594 8331

The regulator in Swiss land FINMA might be interested in this matter

I doubt you'll get any info from the swiss. It's likely a virtual office anyway. The owner is Lebanese. Maybe try there instead?

We know for a fact that EMPFX did not pay the withdrawals of all its clients.

I would like to ask: Is there someone that lives OUTSIDE the USA and received any money from EMPFX?

got it

Yes, Canada, I received my account balance about a 2 weeks after receiving the notice
I emailed them almost daily after receiving the notice.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Steve.

Now, is there anyone outside North America that received any money from EMPFX?

Still missing my money

Hi my name is Mostafa Ayman I came from Egypt
my account number is 19390091
EMPFX sent me a niotice that they will stop trading. I sent them the withdraw form many times and didn't get a penny. If anyone know how to deal with his problem please contact me at mostafa_91_it@yahoo.com and tell me what to do so I can get money back.
I really appreciate the forex peace army work and I hope it will solve our problems.

Still missing money

Thanks for the reply Steve.

Now, is there anyone outside North America that received any money from EMPFX?

Hi my name is Mostafa Ayman anf I come from Egypt
I have sent the withdraw form to EMPFX many times and I am 100% sure that the info is right but I didn't get a peny. Please if someone know how to deal with this problem please contact me at mostafa_91_it@yahoo.com I will really appreciate it.

No still waiting

We know for a fact that EMPFX did not pay the withdrawals of all its clients.

I would like to ask: Is there someone that lives OUTSIDE the USA and received any money from EMPFX?

I have sent the withdraw form to EMPFX many times and I am 100% sure that the info is right but I didn't get a peny. Please if someone know how to deal with this problem please contact me at mostafa_91_it@yahoo.com I will really appreciate it.

A few people claim to have been paid but it appears EMPFX did not pay any of the traders that reside outside the USA and Canada. It looks like they are afraid of U.S authorities but think they can get away with not paying traders from the rest of the world.

It is very bad that another scam has incurred in the forex world.
There are many brokers who are cheating with there clients and it is good army at FPA is doing good work to fight against that scams.
PFG Best has also committed fraud with me and my account 0f $75900 was churned out by their negligence.

Back