• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Help , Some one call the police for InstaForex .

I am having an issue with a company
Did you heard any one yelling?

does any one heard some one yelling?

dear Sibali,i did not create this topic to gather charity or sympathy , my only target is to expose new fraud way / activity that this Mafia , Gang doing with their traders.

hope it`s enough clear for you.

yup, m done.

Fresh News

Today i got a very fresh news / surprise - at least it`s surprise for me - ,

i read in another forum that InstaForex display Licence certificates for an organization that don`t support any forex activity , and that`s mean if at any way you got scammed by this company so you will never be able to complain about it to this organization.

here is the link of the page that this organization said so:

??????????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?????? - ?????????????? ?????? " ?? ?????????? ???????? ????????? ?? ????????????? ????????, ?????????? ???? ??????, ? ???????? ??????????? ???????????? ?? ???????? ?????".

and here is a translation for it:
Information Letter "The absence of legal grounds for the use of licenses issued by the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia, as a justification of the foreign exchange market."

Participants in the securities market

The absence of legal grounds for the use of licenses issued by the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia,
as a justification of the foreign exchange market

In connection with the identification of a number of cases of information on available licenses for the activities of stock exchange brokers and stockbrokers who commit commodity futures and options transactions in stock exchanges, issued by the Federal Service for Financial Markets, as an authorization to provide services in the foreign exchange market Forex (Forex) , FSFR Russia brings to the attention of market participants following.

Relations connected with the activities of the foreign exchange market, including activities to raise funds for operations in the foreign exchange market Forex (Forex), are not regulated by normative legal acts of the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia, the license issued by the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia, do not give right to engage in these activities .

In connection with the Federal Financial Markets Service Russia draws the attention of businesses and individuals that have licenses for the activities of stock exchange brokers and stockbrokers that in the case of detecting the unfair use of references to the availability of appropriate licenses issued by the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia, to support the implementation of such companies in the foreign exchange market including activities to raise funds for operations in the foreign exchange market Forex (Forex), Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia will consider the facts as to deceive the market participants, and unfair competition.

Information about any cases will be forwarded to FAS Russia in order to verify compliance with the legislation of Russia on protection of competition and regulations of the RF on advertising.

Territorial authorities FFMS Russia were given instructions to identify those facts.

VD Milovidov

WOW , what else have this fraud company to surprise us?

i do believe this news but i already emailed this organization asking them to comment about this company and when ever i receive an answer from them i`ll post it here, so it can be considered as an official answer from this organization.

Last edited:
INSTAFOREX vs ZX10

It is good that you are posting this issue not because you want it be investigated but to further alert the people about instaforex.It is also good that you have join the fight against instaforex.

I do not,even, think that the investigation team of this forum will want to join issue with that company any longer.Also the mere fact that the company has already been blacklisted is enough to warn any serious potential trader to stay away.

Last edited:
...gulppp...and to think I was on their weekly Demo competition all this while and added them to my short list of potential Live account broker! I think I must have posted something on them somewhere too which they found offensive and I was immediately barred from their weekly (this week) Demo competition. I know I have no chance in hell of winning, but it was a good indicator on how I fare among other traders (which was not good either as I appeared on the last page of their ranking).

Thanks for the warning yah, zx10, and I am really2 sorry for the situation that you found yourself in right now. It could very well have been be sometime down the road if I had opened a live account with them.
I can help by spreading your message to prevent other Newbies or traders about this broker.

All the best and cheers!

...gulppp...and to think I was on their weekly Demo competition all this while and added them to my short list of potential Live account broker! I think I must have posted something on them somewhere too which they found offensive and I was immediately barred from their weekly (this week) Demo competition. I know I have no chance in hell of winning, but it was a good indicator on how I fare among other traders (which was not good either as I appeared on the last page of their ranking).

Thanks for the warning yah, zx10, and I am really2 sorry for the situation that you found yourself in right now. It could very well have been be sometime down the road if I had opened a live account with them.
I can help by spreading your message to prevent other Newbies or traders about this broker.

All the best and cheers!

Hi Rahman,

i`m very happy to know that i was a reason to open eyes at least one trader that was going to fall in this fraud company.

i have new surprise about insta fruadx and will post it as soon as i can.

it`s about the fake licence they submit in their website.

hope i have time before the electricity disconnect .

Last edited:
Zx10,I really2 feel for you over your nasty experience with this scam company and what I am really surprise is that not many ‘army’ are coming out in your support in Forex Peace Army. Maybe I am wrong, but when I first joined this site, I had the impression that there is a real army of forex traders here all ready to lend support to victims scammed by Broker companies. I am beginning to feel that apart from a handful of guys here, the rest of the ‘army’ are out fighting a war elsewhere.

Anywhere, please do be more careful and keep a sharp look out for scam brokers; yah! And pleezzzee STAY AWAY from another obvious scam broker calling themselves ForInvest. I bet my last pip that you WILL suffer the same fate as you did with InstaForex. Have you notice that both companies offer weekly & monthly Demo account competitions?
I read in another site that competition winners in ForInvest have to pay taxes (over USD200 for 3rd prize USD2k) on their prize money before the prize money can be transferred to their prize live account. Then, before winners can withdraw their prize money, they have to make at least 50 (I think) trades. Sounds like scam competitions to me, with the intention to make damn sure winners cannot get any of the prize money.

Ehhh, what do you mean when you wrote “hope i have time before the electricity disconnect”?? Do you mean in the part of your world, electricity gets disconnected on a regular basis??

Ok, zx10, I do hope someone in authority will help you to recover at least some of your money.

All the best and good luck; yah!

Cheers!

Zx10,I really2 feel for you over your nasty experience with this scam company and what I am really surprise is that not many ?army? are coming out in your support in Forex Peace Army. Maybe I am wrong, but when I first joined this site, I had the impression that there is a real army of forex traders here all ready to lend support to victims scammed by Broker companies. I am beginning to feel that apart from a handful of guys here, the rest of the ?army? are out fighting a war elsewhere.

Anywhere, please do be more careful and keep a sharp look out for scam brokers; yah! And pleezzzee STAY AWAY from another obvious scam broker calling themselves ForInvest. I bet my last pip that you WILL suffer the same fate as you did with InstaForex. Have you notice that both companies offer weekly & monthly Demo account competitions?
I read in another site that competition winners in ForInvest have to pay taxes (over USD200 for 3rd prize USD2k) on their prize money before the prize money can be transferred to their prize live account. Then, before winners can withdraw their prize money, they have to make at least 50 (I think) trades. Sounds like scam competitions to me, with the intention to make damn sure winners cannot get any of the prize money.

Ehhh, what do you mean when you wrote ?hope i have time before the electricity disconnect??? Do you mean in the part of your world, electricity gets disconnected on a regular basis??

Ok, zx10, I do hope someone in authority will help you to recover at least some of your money.

All the best and good luck; yah!

Cheers!

Hi Rahman,
nice to hear from you again.
maybe i don`t got many army support here because this company is already listed in the scam list in FPA , but i do encourage all of the FPA members , visitors to spread the word about the new facts in all their local online forums , like ( Indian forums , Pakestanian forums , Indonesian forums , Malay forums ) so all the traders around the world never miss by trading with this company again.

about the new scam company you mention , well , it`s quite clear that it`s a scam broker and they are not really connected to any bank , so they sell to you and buy from you and when ever the winner can pass the 50 trades they will - maybe - pay him his money but till then they will have 2 benefits :

1- they will have a real trader that will bring to him a long term residual income by earning from the spread from his deals .

2- and this is the most important for them , they will steal the profit strategy that this winner use to trade and make him win all this long time ( contest time and the 50 trades ).

so i do advise every one to keep away from them.

about your question regarding the electricity disconnecting , yes i meant in my city .

i`m from Gaza strip / Palestine , and we have a very bad situation here in Gaza for more than 3 years now.

Cheers

Last edited:
It is good that you are posting this issue not because you want it be investigated but to further alert the people about instaforex.It is also good that you have join the fight against instaforex.

I do not think that even the investigation team of this forum will want to join issue with this company any longer.Also the mere fact that the company has already been blacklisted is enough to warn any serious potential trader to stay away.

I knew that they might never pay me back because they have a stupid rule in their TOS saying :
the customer have only 2 business day to report his problem to the company , or they will never solve his problem.

but the total surprise for me was when they answer me that i can open a hedge position when i have only %25 in my equity from the open position value.

the bad joke in thsi saying is like this:
all the time they said that the margin call at %30 so please any body understand forex here could explain to me how come i`ll get margin call at %30 but i still able to open a hedge position for this losing position when i have only %25 of the open position in my equity ?

therefor , i do encourage every body to spread the word in there local forums about this new cheating , scam , fraud rules in instafruadx.

best wishes

Last edited:
God bless Bro

The reason (maybe) that only a few of us die-hard FPA members have posted here is the simple fact we know there is no hope for recovery for your funds. InstafraudX will not post here due to the verbal beatings they receive everytime they show up . A couple of their reps(Eknalatrina comes to mind) used to defend them here-but not in many months have they been heard from. Maybe they realized its better to say nothing than to look like a fool trying to defend a scam company? It is fact. I will never forget the name of InstafraudX - and members like you zx10, will help others to always remember what a scam POS crap broker this bunch of thieves really are. I am not saying your money was a small amount(thats subjective) but you WILL have to write it off and, instead, think of it as a fee for your continued Forex education(unfortunately). I would bet most Forex traders heve lost even more(I am one)? Lastly-be safe and hang tough! God bless.:D

The reason (maybe) that only a few of us die-hard FPA members have posted here is the simple fact we know there is no hope for recovery for your funds. InstafraudX will not post here due to the verbal beatings they receive everytime they show up . A couple of their reps(Eknalatrina comes to mind) used to defend them here-but not in many months have they been heard from. Maybe they realized its better to say nothing than to look like a fool trying to defend a scam company? It is fact. I will never forget the name of InstafraudX - and members like you zx10, will help others to always remember what a scam POS crap broker this bunch of thieves really are. I am not saying your money was a small amount(thats subjective) but you WILL have to write it off and, instead, think of it as a fee for your continued Forex education(unfortunately). I would bet most Forex traders heve lost even more(I am one)? Lastly-be safe and hang tough! God bless.:D

Hi Ernest,
i`m really don`t want your support to recover my funds ,
me either know that i will not.

but what i`m looking for is to spread more and more the words that this fraud company went so far with scamming it traders / clients .

and only by this way we can prevent new victims from falling in instafraudx trap.

please help me all to spread the word, i need support from members that their native language is not English and they can spread the word in their local / native language forex forums.

please help me guys.

Last edited:
Back