HFX Scam

sorry all i took a lot of time to reply it's just i don't think it will bring my money back after reading other reviews (I was late to do so i know).
I contacted the bank they said they can do nothing especially it's a foreign company.
i will try to file a complaint like you said Pharaoh.
I will keep you updated in a while and sorry again for the delay

Ask your bank and the police if there is anywhere in your country to file a complaint about online financial fraud in your country.

Let any friends who trade forex know about this thread.

Ask your bank and the police if there is anywhere in your country to file a complaint about online financial fraud in your country.

Let any friends who trade forex know about this thread.

Hi again

I did everything possible through banks and lawyers to see what can i do. the answer was you are a victim of a fraud and there is nothing we can do.
I filed complaints via several sites but none of them replied.
Meanwhile i kept sending emails to hfx with no answers of course.
Until 2 days ago someone called me from hfx and asked me how can he help me so i explained everything to him and he promised me to send me the money within a couple of days.
there is a little problem though, he said they can only transfer the money to the card that was used for the deposit but i cancelled that card few month ago. so we are trying to solve this issue.
I will keep you updated with any news.

thanks a lot
Naim

if you used a credit card. why can't they make a charge back? contact your card issuer and file a chargeback!

Hi again

I did everything possible through banks and lawyers to see what can i do. the answer was you are a victim of a fraud and there is nothing we can do.
I filed complaints via several sites but none of them replied.
Meanwhile i kept sending emails to hfx with no answers of course.
Until 2 days ago someone called me from hfx and asked me how can he help me so i explained everything to him and he promised me to send me the money within a couple of days.
there is a little problem though, he said they can only transfer the money to the card that was used for the deposit but i cancelled that card few month ago. so we are trying to solve this issue.
I will keep you updated with any news.

thanks a lot
Naim

Are you still looking for your money mate ?

The best way as per Eddiger said "if you used a credit card. why can't they make a charge back? contact your card issuer and file a chargeback!"

Bank refused it

if you used a credit card. why can't they make a charge back? contact your card issuer and file a chargeback!

i tried this already but the bank said if it's an online transaction it is very difficult for them to do it.
anyway it's been a long time since i was robbed i but i always kept writing emails to HFX until the 20th of March 2014 they contacted me and said that my request withdrawal was approved and they will transfer the money soon. of course i highly doubt.

Dear friends,

i gave up the idea of having my money back the moment i realized that HFX was a scam. but i kept sending them emails every week. i tried what you advised me to do but it didn't work. i even asked a lawyer how to deal with it he told me to forget about it.
i have provided them with every single document they asked for and everytime someone called and asked for the same documents. so i started to bombard their email 3-4 times a day with the same email and the same attachements until this week.
on the 20th of march, someone from HFX who said his name was Shadly called me and said my withdrawal request was approved and they will transfer the money soon.
i didn't believe him because this was not Shadly's voice (i spent hours with him on the phone; I think they just use the name and Shadly does not exist).
what i didn't understand is why do they still bother calling if they are lying and that's why i keep sending emails to them.

anyway i will keep you posted of what will happen.
Thank you all

my bank said it is very difficult for them to track online transactions

Don't give up. This just means that whoever you spoke to at your bank is lazy. Go back and talk to someone who supervises the fraud department. Also, each major brand of credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc) has it's own website. Go there, find the contact info, and get in touch with them too.

Back