Hopefully i'm doing this right this time lol. I'm summiting a case against AAoptions

Hi...Assuming you are addressing me. I deposited $1260.00 total . ($1010. on Oct.13 2015) and ($250.00 on Oct.21). I'm just trying to get my deposited funds (only) back from these shysters...thanks
If you contact your Locan Branch Bank your likely to get the funds back into your account swiftly my friend

If you contact your Locan Branch Bank your likely to get the funds back into your account swiftly my friend

I deposited through VISA (credit card). I have a case filed for a chargeback, but it is a slow process and usually hard to win, as they treat this stuff as gambling. Licensed thievery is more like it. Hey Google! AAoption is a SCAM

That's what i was looking for - Visacard. Get in touch with the issuing bank's fraud department right away.

If you don't hear from them for 5 business days, give them a followup call just to politely check on things.

I have the feeling that if you want to talk to most BO brokers, the UK is a waste of time. 99% of those addresses are virtual offices. I suggest a trip to Israel.

I have just reported the "hedge fund" incident to the police fraud line . They believe it could be fraud and are investigating . the police have promised to check with the legal team and get back to me AM tomorrow 20/4/16.
I may need to ask you alL for more info to build a case but it would be better if you report it yourself. They are very helpful on the phone ACTION FRAUD= 0300 1232040

for the money transfer I used a bank wire as requested by Adam Ansari, the Bank have said because I openly transferred the money there is no comeback or insurance .

That's the problem with bank wires. Ask your bank about how to file wire fraud charges.

Back