How I'm turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.
making plan and do it in period . you will be get yourtarget . no trader can help you . you must do it for youself

I traded the US Interest Rate statement just now, and bought USDJPY.
Got a perfect win :)
+30 pips

2014-19.png

Just traded the Norwegian Interest Rate Statement, and sold EURNOK.
Won again :)
+30 pips

2014-20.png

Here comes the fun part. The next win will worth of $700. I can quit my job in a few months :)

"Just traded the Norwegian Interest Rate Statement, and sold EURNOK.
Won again :) ....+30 pips"

...Ah! So that's why the EUR/NOK suddenly spiked downwards and gave me some nice profits too :cool:

"Here comes the fun part. The next win will worth of $700. I can quit my job in a few months :)"

Just a bit of advice and caution from one who has burn more accounts than he can remember.
Never get "over confident and think you cannot lose" and, of course, don't get greedy and start getting impatient to increase the trading account in as short a time as possible.

I would also advice to withdraw your initial deposit and play with profit money......also, a chance to test out your broker's withdrawal efficiency :p

Other than that, you doing very well ;)

"Just traded the Norwegian Interest Rate Statement, and sold EURNOK.
Won again :) ....+30 pips"

...Ah! So that's why the EUR/NOK suddenly spiked downwards and gave me some nice profits too :cool:

"Here comes the fun part. The next win will worth of $700. I can quit my job in a few months :)"

Just a bit of advice and caution from one who has burn more accounts than he can remember.
Never get "over confident and think you cannot lose" and, of course, don't get greedy and start getting impatient to increase the trading account in as short a time as possible.

I would also advice to withdraw your initial deposit and play with profit money......also, a chance to test out your broker's withdrawal efficiency :p

Other than that, you doing very well ;)

Agree ... Conssistenly Withdrawal ..
Before Your Broker Withdrawal Your Profit .. :p

Thanks guys. I am not going to withdraw below $10.000, simply because I can afford my initial deposit to lose.
Also I have a true ECN broker who is also a fully regulated swiss bank. (Dukascopy, they earned the bank status as well)
If, for some reason they won't let me withdraw my money, than nobody in the world will :)

Thanks guys. I am not going to withdraw below $10.000, simply because I can afford my initial deposit to lose.
Also I have a true ECN broker who is also a fully regulated swiss bank. (Dukascopy, they earned the bank status as well)
If, for some reason they won't let me withdraw my money, than nobody in the world will :)

Said Lehmann Brothers too.
Nice work.

Have you consider a signal providing platform? (for extra gain on commisions)

No more trades taken this month.
I ended March with a nice profit of +73%

here is my statement:

2014stat03.png

Have you consider a signal providing platform? (for extra gain on commisions)

Not a signal provider, but I want to manage other people's money as some kind of money manager.
I think I'll need a little bit more proof for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back