How is your experience with forex trading? Can it become a source of income

there's too much everything going on around. that the market sometimes goes crazy. i temporarily stopped trading altogether. im waiting for the situation to stabilize.

Sometimes we need to take a rest to make refresh our minds from the bad situation because the market has not formed one pattern, volume demand-supply into currency sometimes make movement very wild and unpredictable.

my expertise in trading is quite vast, but not as solid as I want it to be.
you know, i also faced fails and mistakes and there were bunch of such ones when i just started trading. i literally didn't understand how to interact with the broker's platforms and had to annoy customer support representatives in orer to ask them explaining me everything in details...so silly...
these days it gradually becomes as my primary source of income. I try trading with a help of various strategies which I find in the net or at forums, and modify them. They are quite helpful and I can advise you doing the same.

Of course trading can become a source of income as it's being the most spread online activity nowadays which was admitted by dozens of people as a good source of income, but you have to devote lots of time to the exploration of this theme.

Guess that successful traders are those ones, who weren't afraid of losing their funds, they were decisive and sutbborn. These features helped them to gain results at forex trading. The matter here is to never give up and even if you face losses, take them for granted and keep going. This is considered to be something I admire in building up my career in forex trading.

It's needed to approach forex trading with realistic expectations. Consistency, dedication, and a long-term perspective are necessary to achieve profitability. Many successful traders emphasize the importance of patience, discipline, and ongoing learning.

Always be aware that forex trading involves risks, and it's advisable to start with capital you can afford to lose. It's also recommended to consult with a financial advisor or seek guidance from experienced traders before engaging in forex trading as a potential source of income.

Forex trading can be a challenging but rewarding endeavor. It requires discipline, patience, and a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to changing market conditions. With dedication and a solid trading plan, it is possible to generate a consistent income from forex trading.

Back