How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever doesnt take too much of Sives time. He already gives us so much valuable information and advice, it would be greedy of us to ask for all :)
That being said, maybe JPY, just to extend the broad view to asia as well.

I feel that it is unrealistic and inconsiderate to expect anyone, Sive included, to spend loads of time doing something like this. The HUGE concern for me would be that the quality could suffer. Better to stick to a small number and do them justice. However, since you are asking, it must be assumed Sive is happy to add something. So my suggestion would be to agree with Jack Martin and Johnny Inamoto, that an update, if only once during the day, would be very welcome, because things can alter rapidly, sometimes changing things said in the morning.
Also, just add one more pair and I would favour GBP/USD [because I am in UK].
I think EUR/USD and Gold should be retained – they are fantastic – and so different, although with similarities.
If Sive really WANTS to spend more time, then I feel it would be better to give more updates rather than add more pairs. There is only so much that my tiny brain can cope with.
I have the very highest regard for Sive – superb.

Hi Sive
You are doing a Great Job, Thanks
Gold is really tough,
I think its easier to analyse technically on AUD & NZD pairs
As far as i hv seen, these two don't have much of false movements
so that you can analyse these two with accurate levels.

thanks

By listening to Sive i am learning what questions i need to ask myself about what the price is telling me. I thank you all for this opportunity to learn so very much
regards
allan

Sive, Great job your doing!
More daily updates would be nice, I would really like morning-lunchtime-US opening and evening analysis on a daily basis.
Don't need to many crosses, better to do few with higher quality.

Regards
RTG

AsstMod.....Thanks a lot for your hard work. My opinion is not relevant to the poll, but I believe it is an opportunity to recommend new idea. I hope FPA has a plan to develop FPA apps soon. I assess FPA nowadays on my phone bcos it's convenient. And I believe there would be some "members of army" that can help out with the development of apps..........Everyone wants to contribute to FPA community.

Sive should only trade pairs allowable in the USA. That means no gold and silver. Best for him to trade the majors and not to trade exotics or pairs with high commissions.

Back