How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold I would abolish completely, if people on here are asking for Sive's analysis when trading then they should not be trading Gold as they will get murdered.

Majors should be considered with some crosses in my opinion but everyone is different and others I'm sure wil be thinking Gold, but I believe Gold and Oil should only be traded when you can read the Fractals completely and you have your Trader Pyshcology under control.. in toher words you are a pro or on the way.. otherwise leave Gold and oil alone until then.. my opinion

I am not sure what this thread is about. Is FPA trying to increase Sive's engagement or to decrease it?
Even if I do not watch his reviews daily, it helps me often to get a good overview before the trading session begins.
If I want more? - No, 15 minutes is quite adequate, otherwise it would be a training rather than a trading.
So whatever fits in 15 minutes is OK.

AsstMod. ... Please remove " No more Sive " option .. .if any person by mistake click and vote for it.. he/she will be killed by FPA members !

Please its a matter of LIFE :p

Agreed @Gyanirahul, I promise to dedicate my time to bring down any dickhead that selects the "No more Sive" option. I appreciate FPA for what they've done for us so far, but thinking about 'No more Sive', is extremely unacceptable.

I hope Sive will stick with not too many pairs!!!!!!!!!! Because the more analysis he posts, the less he can live; he deserves some free time! :) If one follows him, after some time will be able to use the way of thinking for other crosses as well. Gold is interesting, even if I agree with Denny W that I am unable to trade it just as anything else, except for currencies. Gold is very good to get a picture of a more tricky price movement - less stable crosses can behave similarly.

EU to stay ; Gold to stay since it is sponsored by Pellucid Fx. Gold has also inverse correlation with US. I opine that analysis on EU should help FPA army how to explore n analyse various currency pairs. Instead of another pair I would prefer Giant Sive to touch on daily impact of governmental intervention n Central Banks changing policy on the main currencies. However, If Sive still has time to sacrifice n if our Giant is generous I don't mind to have GU , Au etc.

Dear Assistant Undersecretary for Moderation: 10-yr notes (zn to be clear), and Es1? That would be nice

Everything should stay as it is. And an addition of JPY will complete the three great economy(USD,EUR & JPY) and Markets that traders look up to.
Thanks FPA and Sive Morten for great work, can't trade without you Guys.:)

Back