How to NOT piss off the broker ?

I can't imagine any decent broker getting angry because someone requested a withdrawal. Different brokers will certainly have different terms & conditions, so check those out for more insight. I'd also check reviews and go elsewhere at any sign that a broker is hesitant to pay out withdrawals at all.
Withdrawing money from the broker is important because the main goal of investors investing money in forex is increasing money, when already making a profit they need cash money hence need to withdraw money from a cabinet trader, if the withdrawn process is smooth and fast it will make happy.

Withdrawing money from the broker is important because the main goal of investors investing money in forex is increasing money, when already making a profit they need cash money hence need to withdraw money from a cabinet trader, if the withdrawn process is smooth and fast it will make happy.
True. Traders invest both time and money, so not being able to withdraw is robbing them of both.

Just don't try arbitrage (that creates toxic feed for the broker) and don't trade from account of relatives, friends etc. and you are safe.

Let's assume that the trader finds a good and trustworthy broker. How can this trader stay in good terms with the broker? For example, i heard that the brokers get pissed off if you decided to withdraw a large amount of money ( for example 10,000$) from your dashboard on the broker's website and may refuse or delay your withdrawal (Don't know why this gets the broker angry even though the trader made this money with HIS OWN effort, but they do ). What else do you think the trader should or shouldn't do in order to stay in harmony with the trader ?
Hey, dude, simply read the user agreement or ask the support team about the most common issues clients face with the broker.

there are toxic traders, and pissing a broker of or not, doesnt actually matter as long as everything is within the TOS, and 10k shouldnt be a problem for a decent broker, honestly good brokers deal and more than just that.

Toxic trading flow is a term used to describe trading activity that is harmful to a broker's bottom line. This can include high-frequency trading, market manipulation, and other strategies that generate profits for the trader at the expense of the broker. While some brokers may be willing to accept toxic flow in order to generate more trading volume, it can ultimately harm their reputation and profitability.

To combat toxic flow, brokers may use a variety of risk management tools, such as implementing trading limits, monitoring for suspicious activity, and using algorithms to identify potential market manipulation.

True. Traders invest both time and money, so not being able to withdraw is robbing them of both.
We can make a habit of withdrawing profits regularly leaving the necessary capital behind which can also help us to keep our profits safe if a broker defaults. There are many examples in the past where even regulated brokers turned scam and stop paying the traders.

Brokers do not like trading strategies that put them at a disadvantage or that could potentially harm their business. Here are some strategies that brokers may not like:

Arbitrgage, Hedging, HFT, News Trading

Brokers do not like trading strategies that put them at a disadvantage or that could potentially harm their business. Here are some strategies that brokers may not like:

Arbitrage, Hedging, HFT, News Trading

Hi there,

I think any broker that gets angry for a trader to withdraw their balance is the definition of a bad broker, and it also shows that this broker is trading on the opposite side of the trader and hence they are not happy when the trader makes money (as they are on the losing end of this) and get even more angry when you want to withdraw your money.

I think a trader shouldn’t be the one who should make the broker happy; it should be the other way round. We (as traders) trust our money with these brokers and legitimate brokers make money via commissions and swap rates on every trade, hence a good broker will not be eyeing the trader’s balance like a hawk, they will actually want the trader to continue trading through them.

I have had brokers which I withdrew in excess of $80,000 in one day and they didn’t even flinch or do any nonsense- almost in 24-48 hours I had the money in my bank account.

Thanks and good luck.

Pheniox
Hey,
I have never faced something like that but if you have, leave that broker, because there is nothing to be angry about it is your money. I suggest you read every broker's rules and regulations and then make a good decision about opening an account with them. I did that and so far everything is fine with me and my account.

Back