How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not difficult to start trading at all. It's just that, firstly, you need to gain experience trading demo and attending webinars.

A demo trading account indeed helps. Or social trading for the beginners to copy trade and copy funds. Happy Trading :)

Yes it is difficult. Never think forex is easy as many claims it to be. We need proper risk management , knowledge in chart analysis and also should be aware about market . Need to atleast have a good time spent in demo trading also..!
All the best to forward trading.!

Forex business is not difficult but once we got proper trading knowledge and experience we will be able to generate maximum pips. Greed factor should be control otherwise trading cannot be done properly.

For me the hardest thing, psychologically that is, was to keep learning and practicing when I thought I wasn't improving as quickly as I thought I should have been improving.

When learning how to start Forex trading, the first step is to create a safe trading environment. Protecting your investment starts with choosing a broker. There are plenty of trading account providers to choose from and every broker or bank has their unique selling points that fit will various trading needs and tastes. If a broker doesn't have a license, you are protected only by the terms of the contract it offers, which isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back