HYIP Question

mikis

Banned spammer who wants your money
Hello , i would like to ask your opinion about HYIP.Recently i invested a small amount in Stock Inv , 2 days still to get paid , everything seems fine.Also i would like to know about geniusfunds and gas-and-oil-investment.I have read many posts that hyip usually pay first to gain the trust of investors so that they would invest more and then take their money and dissapear.Well i think that is possible because there are many scams , but geniusfunds is online for 3 years , can this hyip be really trusted?Also if a hyip takes someones money and closes how can the investor claim his money back?I will wait for your responce , also anybody who wants to add me this is my messenger id hypermikis@yahoo.gr , thank you in advance

HYIP = 100% FRAUD!

Stay away from any HYIP and get your money!
Getting paid is not a guarantee they will pay you in the future. Getting paid now is a way for them to advertise themselves to lure more victims.

Back in 2005, I was into investing HYIPS/Autosurfs; I was fortunate that HYIPS and Autosurfs was still at their initial stage and I manage to get paid and made a fortune. But I also lost half of that back when they started to scam.

Its a Pyramid/Ponzi. More money is needed to keep it running and once they got a lot of it, THEY WILL RUN!

Just think, NONE of these HYIPS would give you their Verified Address, nor do they give you their Real Names. NONE!

If brokers with addres, phones and people running the operation would still scam you, what more a BOGUS company?

You have been warned. Stay away while you are still in profit.

Please don't even try to get in while they are still paying. A lot of those HYIP monitoring sites are run by the companies behind the HYIPS. Some of them never pay out a single cent, but people keep shoving money into them.

Even if you do make some money by investing with a HYIP, you are just helping a criminal enterprise get set up to rip off more people later.

Please read this if you don't understand how these things work:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

If you've got money in something like this, withdraw it now. Warn your friends to do the same.

Back