I am Beginner in Trading

If you compare the charts of the markets before computers and after, you can see the difference. Markets change and approaches to analysis change. Most of the traders who have successfully traded on the floor in the pits since the advent of the Internet have failed to grasp the new reality of the markets.

P.S. I recommend watching the documentary "Floored" 2013

Nonetheless, I see no reason to think a few dojis in a row aren't a clear sign of market uncertainty (or total boredom - but only on the slowest trading days). Faster automated trading changes many things, but can't change everything. Although one shouldn't bury a chart in indicators, any indicators, from the oldest to the newest really needs confirmation from a second indicator before one pulls the trigger. Pure candlestick trading worked well when few people knew or understood candlesticks. Like all indicators, as more people learn about it, some of them will use those to set up surprises for those who trade solely from a single indicator. Putting your stop 5 pips past a blatantly obvious support or resistance line once was a great idea, but now is a great way to get the stop triggered. Still, this doesn't mean that support or resistance line can just be ignored solely because it's old school.

If your goal is to get acquainted with the history of trading in general or learn new information, you can take the time to learn how to read candlesticks. And in general, the study of different indicators, in any case, will help you in the future, and candlesticks are no exception. However, I would advise you to study something more relevant.

Candlestick is basic knowledge for trader, this is very important because to analyze the market, candlestick giving valuable information for the trader,whileindicator is only help tool.

There is a need to know how these indicators are used in trading. then you can get benefit from it. Beginner traders should keep their focus on learning and practice after it they will feel now trading is not much difficult for them.

There is a need to know how these indicators are used in trading. then you can get benefit from it. Beginner traders should keep their focus on learning and practice after it they will feel now trading is not much difficult for them.
Learning how to use indicator is very good because all trade around the world most them using an indicator as a help tool, although some trader might prefer to use naked chart analysis, indicator might make us being confidently in decision making

Hi
I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..

Thank you
Don’t read to heavily into candlesticks, it’s important to understand them but they are not everything

I'm a beginner in trading and i currently trade in demo before i go live i would like to choose a proper broker.

Did some research and read several reviews about broker and most have same spreads and commissions.

Hi
I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..

Thank you
You can search over the internet there are dozens of lessons about them or go through baby pips.com. I have learnt no of things from there

I think it is important to be aware of it and how it fits into the bigger picture. More you know the better.

Back