I am Beginner in Trading

If you are not able to read the candlestick and you are a beginner then you have nothing to worry about. From what I can tell ti si that you have not learn enough yet and what you need to do now is make sure that you do because from the learning you will be able to read the candle sticks as needed.

As a beginner it is your responsibility to learn as much as you can about forex trading before you begin trading for real. THe reading of candlesticks is a major part of that learning and you need to make sure that you get the right reading materials and go through them. You can even take a forex trading class to make things easier for you.

If you do not know how to read the candle sticks then you need to do some research on how to do that because there is a lot of information on the web. Since it is just the reading of candlesticks yous hudl be able to find relevant information in most cases. Goodluck.

I think there is always something we need more knowledge on. I don't think you should rule out learning new techniques as they are older. Its better to learn lots of different techniques and then chose the ones that work for you.

If you find that you are more comfortable as a Technical Trader...i.e. relying on candlesticks, price movements, patterns, etc...then you will need & have to be proficient in understanding and using all these tools.

But if you find it difficult to place your trust in technical tools and rely more on news, reports, and data (like yours truly), then you are a Fundamental Trader.
However, you will need to keep up with all the latest & breaking economic & geopolitical news and process all the information in preparation for the trading day, week, and month.
But it would also be wise to see what the charts are telling you because not every trading day has major economic data releases or breaking news.

Yup
I think there is always something we need more knowledge on. I don't think you should rule out learning new techniques as they are older. Its better to learn lots of different techniques and then chose the ones that worYuk for you.
Yup, indeed, one Trader's successful strategy might not work for you because we are individuals who function & think differently.

I think there is always something we need more knowledge on. I don't think you should rule out learning new techniques as they are older. Its better to learn lots of different techniques and then chose the ones that work for you.
Knowledge should be gain form any way . It is a continuous process of learning in forex trading that you should never stop. All the time you need to remain update and learn what is new o handle the market situation while you are doing trading. As much variety of techniques a trader learns he is able to use them in different situations where a trader with a static strategy is puzzle what should he do now. New traders need to learn many ways that are helpful in trading.

Learn candlestick is basic education for beginner, because candlestick is type chart that very easy to understand, unlike bar chart and line chart, the candlestick chart gives information that easy to read, open-close, high and low and form bulls and bears candle with different color

I have put the attached MT4 indicator together to learn candlestick pattern myself. It is calibrated for Forex, not stock.
The best book I can recommend on the subject is "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" by Steve Nison

Attachments

• Candlestick Pattern Recognition V2.1.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
Back