I been scammed by tradeprime24

Lavoris

Recruit
I jave been scammed over 450.00. The guy facebook name is Michael Beared which their are many, then after he got my money and figured i was coming on to him, he changed his profile name to a mechael beard. He seemed to be legite he ask for 300 to invest which i didnt have so he claimed he asked manager and he let me invest for 150. The website showed the increase in profit in weeks from 754-8,000 dollars. But it is a scam

Attachments

• 20181116_090406.jpg
    20181116_090406.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
I jave been scammed over 450.00. The guy facebook name is Michael Beared which their are many, then after he got my money and figured i was coming on to him, he changed his profile name to a mechael beard. He seemed to be legite he ask for 300 to invest which i didnt have so he claimed he asked manager and he let me invest for 150. The website showed the increase in profit in weeks from 754-8,000 dollars. But it is a scam
Did you got cheated by a company or an individual person?

So who is tradeprime when you booked up a person through facebook and one more question i want to ask is that how you paid the amount? Was it through your credit card or any other method!

Back