• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I cant withdraw money from pepperstone

I am having an issue with a company

alankurere23

Recruit
Hi

So i have trade using pepperstone for few years but now i have problem to withdraw my money.

I have call the support and said will help but nothing happened. Last time they said to consult with my bank but i dont see any problem with my bank.

Hi

So i have trade using pepperstone for few years but now i have problem to withdraw my money.

I have call the support and said will help but nothing happened. Last time they said to consult with my bank but i dont see any problem with my bank.
Send one email to customer care regarding your withdrawal and tell them to send you the transaction ID

Hi

Can you upload an account statement please? Here is how to get one:

Also, can you tell us how much appx equity you have in pepperstone account(s)? And what date did you request withdrawal?

Hi

I have used this broker on-and-off for some 10 years back and have posted some time back right here at our FPA that Pepperstone is not the same broker we used to know. In recent years, Pepperstone has become into a manipulative and untrustworthy broker.
Try to file complaints to their regulator and best of luck.

I have used this broker on-and-off for some 10 years back and have posted some time back right here at our FPA that Pepperstone is not the same broker we used to know. In recent years, Pepperstone has become into a manipulative and untrustworthy broker.
Try to file complaints to their regulator and best of luck.
Yes. It is. For few years i used. Got no problem. This recent months only they keep silently not processing my withdrawal or rejecting my withdrawal.

I have send them the request of withdrawal before this and the transaction id. But when check with the bank, no transaction record from bank side.

I have send them the request of withdrawal before this and the transaction id. But when check with the bank, no transaction record from bank side.

If you can share, how much total have you deposited with Pepperstone,
and how much total have been successfully withdrawn?
And how much are you currently attempting to withdraw now?

and you should write a review of your experience here if you have not done so already: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone-review

The company review is separate from the problem report, although they may be linked as a reference.

Its already May 2023 but my case wasnt resolve yet by pepperstone. Admin please help.

@alankurere23
--> How much total have you deposited with Pepperstone,
--> and how much total have been successfully withdrawn so far?
--> And how much are you currently attempting to withdraw now?

--> request the bank transfer statement, where pepperstone bank would show all the details of the transfer.

Easiest thing to do is just upload a complete account history statement. Use this tutorial:

--> write a review of your experience here if you have not done so already: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone-review

The company review is a separate process from this problem report thread, although they may be linked as a reference.

--> Copy the link to this thread and email it to Pepperstone support, politely inviting them to explain their actions publicly.

------

This should take you about 20 mins to do. Reply back with the information.

Pepperstone is a big Scam, i send money and after 10 days still 0 on my account. I ask them about it and they say, yes we have receive the 200 euro but from what account is it send pffff 1 day before i send my bank details and pasport. I ask please close my account and send my money back. 10 days later nothing.
The don't answer anymore. 1 big Scam company.

Back