• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can't withdraw my money from EXNESS

I am having an issue with a company
+914471279046. Exness Customer care for Indians
+60192017853 Medha Exness Customer support

Call Karo inko ye withdrawal karakar denge .....

Me bhi Exness me trading karta hun...Mera withdrawal k saath Aisa kabhi ni huaa ...abhi phir se withdraw dalata hu testing k liye ....

Kabhi2 Aisa hota he but hamesha nahi ... request dalata hun to Paisa aa jata he ...

Greetings Rostan,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. We always strive to ensure our customers have the best possible experience. Please feel free to reach out to us via Instagram DM and we will be more than happy to assist with any issues you may be experiencing. Alternatively, Please contact our Support Team via live chat and type "help" to transfer the chat to our agents: http://bit.ly/Exness-ContactUs

Kind regards
Exness Taam

Greetings Rostan,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. We always strive to ensure our customers have the best possible experience. Please feel free to reach out to us via Instagram DM and we will be more than happy to assist with any issues you may be experiencing. Alternatively, Please contact our Support Team via live chat and type "help" to transfer the chat to our agents: http://bit.ly/Exness-ContactUs

Kind regards
Exness Taam
It wasn't an issue, He was saying that he is happy with withdrawal services.

Hi im having an issue with exness in india as below

(1) tried to withdraw a small amount usd 50 with sufficient balance.
(2) the message i got is this
  • Due to the funding method used and the absence of trading activity, you are not eligible to make a withdrawal with this method. More withdrawal options will become available as you continue trading.

(3) i chatted with customer support and they were unable to assist me. WHen i specifically asked them what was the requirement this is what they tell me
    ""There is no fix number or lot you need to trade sir you can continue trading as normal and then you may try later ""

In other words youy can deposit into exness but cannot withdrwa and exness cannot let you know what is required for withdrawal !!!!
    It seems shady that a broker like exness is putting ad hoc conditions AFTER deposits and NOT even letting us know how it will be resolved.

• Due to the funding method used and the absence of trading activity, you are not eligible to make a withdrawal with this method. More withdrawal options will become available as you continue trading.

(3) i chatted with customer support and they were unable to assist me. WHen i specifically asked them what was the requirement this is what they tell me
    ""There is no fix number or lot you need to trade sir you can continue trading as normal and then you may try later ""

In other words youy can deposit into exness but cannot withdrwa and exness cannot let you know what is required for withdrawal !!!!
    It seems shady that a broker like exness is putting ad hoc conditions AFTER deposits and NOT even letting us know how it will be resolved.

Greetings Mumbai80,

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your payment. We'll work with you to resolve this issue as soon as possible. If you could send us the following information via DM on our Instagram, this will help us figure out what happened and provide you with a resolution:
- Payment Method:
- Withdrawal date:
- Exness Account Number:
- Screenshots:
- Case number (if applicable):

IG account: https://www.instagram.com/exness/

Thank you,
The Exness Team

Greetings Mumbai80,

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your payment. We'll work with you to resolve this issue as soon as possible. If you could send us the following information via DM on our Instagram, this will help us figure out what happened and provide you with a resolution:
- Payment Method:
- Withdrawal date:
- Exness Account Number:
- Screenshots:
- Case number (if applicable):

IG account: https://www.instagram.com/exness/

Thank you,
The Exness Team
@mumbai80, here is the response from Exness official rep, try to do as he/she suggested and make sure to come back and inform us when you get a resolution of your issue.

Greetings Mumbai,

Kindly confirm if your issue has been resolved? If not, kindly reach out to us here so we can assist you further: https://bit.ly/3ECF4Zx

Back