I have been scammed for my lifes savings by Acervogroup.com

Hi. I have been asked by an elderly friend to help him in connection with his dealings with Acervo Group. He was enticed in last year and over time has paid in several tens of thousands of GB pounds by credit card. The balance on his account has over doubled but the person who has been dealing on his behalf (I am guessing it must have been some sort of managed account arrangement) has disappeared and is not contactable. This dealer had been in touch regularly during the 'good times' until my friend refused to put more money in. Since then trading activity has dropped to being non-existent in the last month. And there is no other way of getting in touch with anyone at the company as he would like to put a formal stop on the account (ie no more trades) and then withdraw his money. I have suggested trying to withdraw using the online function but he is wary of this as if the company get wind of him trying to 'leave' they will take a big gamble on what is already there and potentially lose everything. The lack of communication channel to ahttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/nyone makes me very suspicious and wondered if anyone had any advice. Should we contact the police? Should we contact the credit card company etc etc as at the moment we are stuck with nobody to speak to but with Acervo still having control over the account. Thanks for any help/advice you are able to give.

Gather as much evidence as possible (make screenshots - otherwise, the info may disappear). Help your friend contact the fraud or abuse department at the issuing bank(s) for the credit card(s) used and discuss a chargeback based on fraud.

If the bank can't/won't do anything WinChargeback may be able to help.

ACERVO GROUP disappeared with my money and are now showing an address in Hong Kong.
I can still get into my account on their website which clearly shows their fraud in the history.
They do not answer any phone or email
They have never processed any of my withdrawal requests and it now shows a balance of £0.21GBP from £6500.
I reported them to all the UK authorities with no luck. It is time someone in government did something about all this Binary Option fraud.
Has anyone managed to find them?

Dear Billie,
I'm afraid they have taken a lot of money and we are growing group. In the first instance. Please send me an email to jagtar_r@hotmail.com and i will then connect you Into our group that's trying to get these bastards.
Jag.

There are now 25 of us that I know of who have been robbed of at least £900 000.
Action Fraud is a complete misnomer. Anything but active! The Police are not interested. Crime in the U.K. certainly pays these days.

There are now two groups of schisters claiming to be Acervo (with all our account details) and phoning victims with new fraud schemes promising to release funds against new deposits first.

One group claims to be HK based and is now called Acervo Holdings. Phone never answered and they are not and never have been at the physical address on their website.

The stupidity and ignorance of the victims astounds me...anyone who puts ALL of their Life Savings into Binary Options (rather than a small percentage of it) deserves to be scammed...

FPA Forums Team Note: No one deserves to be scammed. Most victims of Binary Options never traded before and had no idea what they are getting into.

This post and the one below show that you are only capable of attacking victims instead of helping them. They also show you are not capable of civilized behavior. You have now been dishonorably discharged and permanently banned from the FPA.

Thank you for your reply.
I have done a review.
If I were to send a link and they didnt reply, is that what you mean?
I was just wondering if that might have a negative effect and then they close
shop completely.
Then again, I guess they can also be looking at these threads.

How did you send your own money to those thieves? Did they lure you somehow?

Back