I scam u and u scam me...

Woulter

Banned spammer for 4XP
Hello everybody, I want to ask you something, let's say that I'm in charge of the broker xxx, there is my competitor, new, efficient, I want to put in a bad light, then I will inform on which is the most authoritative site for making him in a bad light and I pay people to write bad reviews about this broker.
What follows from this? That in all the sites that talk about forex starts to turn, that the site is a scam, do not anyway more people and so on. Now I wonder, and I ask you, how can we trust the review sites? If a possible scenario like that is possible?

Hello everybody, I want to ask you something, let's say that I'm in charge of the broker xxx, there is my competitor, new, efficient, I want to put in a bad light, then I will inform on which is the most authoritative site for making him in a bad light and I pay people to write bad reviews about this broker.
What follows from this? That in all the sites that talk about forex starts to turn, that the site is a scam, do not anyway more people and so on. Now I wonder, and I ask you, how can we trust the review sites? If a possible scenario like that is possible?

Why you even bother ? Do you have a plan to do a similar thing ??? ;)

Hello Frould

It's more likely the scam broker will employ people to give their firm a good review other than go around saying bad things against other brokers.

Sometimes you'll see a new/nearly knew members join forex forums and post things like "Does anyone know about this broker xxx" shortly followed by one or more new or nearly new member/s give the said broker a good review.

Best to watch or look at any posts made by any long standing member/s who can post proof of a scam against the broker.

Please remember that most new members will post a good genuine review, so do your homework and look deeper into all brokers you might think of investing in.

All so remember the golden rule "Only invest what you can afford to lose".

Good luck
ilearn2t

An occasional shill attacking another broker happens, but it's rare.

It's far more common for a broker or one of its IBs to create a bunch of accounts to promote the broker.

The good news, at least at the FPA, is that SpamCat is very alert and catches most spammers very quickly.

Oh look. SpamCat already caught you. :p

Why worry about such a thing when its existence is unknown to us, and i feel that our experience is the best teacher for judging such a thing. Because we may have a bad experience with certain broker but others are fine with it and vice versa.

I think it is not good to scam each other. You should focus on your job to get customers for your broker.

Back