IBAMARKETS.COM SCAMMERS

Eljose

Recruit
Dear Sirs:

I am a client of IBAMARKETS.COM (SIR GLOBAL LTD) This company has passed the certification procedure and obtained the FMRRC Certificate of Compliance on 18.05.2015.

I asked them for my first withdrawal of money 1 month ago and they do not respond to my mails, I do not have any technical support and support in this regard. Since I asked for my money they don't want to kow nothing from me. Eny news, Eny support, Eny help. They have my money and they don't want to give me it.

Through this email I wish to denounce this fraudulent practice and to advise to everybody that they are scammers.

Dear Sirs:

I am a client of IBAMARKETS.COM (SIR GLOBAL LTD) This company has passed the certification procedure and obtained the FMRRC Certificate of Compliance on 18.05.2015.

I asked them for my first withdrawal of money 1 month ago and they do not respond to my mails, I do not have any technical support and support in this regard. Since I asked for my money they don't want to kow nothing from me. Eny news, Eny support, Eny help. They have my money and they don't want to give me it.

Through this email I wish to denounce this fraudulent practice and to advise to everybody that they are scammers.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Dear Sirs:

You might want to look at http://www.IBAMarketsScam.com and get in contact with the people there! There looks to be a lot of very pissed off investors.

Back