Ic markets is SCAM

hewin2005

Recruit
Today, nov 11, 2018 , when NFP news my mt4 in my computer or my android, can't open position , I just like stupid person in my trade, I'll try to live chat , they always said restart my computer and don't believe what I am complain,

Better for all traders in the world please becarefull with this broker
this is second time I have problem like this,

please Ic markets don't do this, I trying honest trading, but you scam my trade, You know karma ,,
If you make hurt somebody , one day you will heart by somebody..
and please don't do that

Today, nov 02, 2018 , when NFP news my mt4 in my computer or my android, can't open position , I just like stupid person in my trade, I'll try to live chat , they always said restart my computer and don't believe what I am complain,

please Ic markets don't do this, I trying honest trading, but you scam my trade, You know karma ,,
and please don't do that

Today, nov 11, 2018 , when NFP news my mt4 in my computer or my android, can't open position , I just like stupid person in my trade, I'll try to live chat , they always said restart my computer and don't believe what I am complain,

and please don't do that

I've been in a couple of situations beforehand where such incident happened. Most likely the fault comes from the broker's server. It's either they freeze you off from taking trades or they had a short outage.

I agree that most of the brokers ,in time of highest volatality feel this issue of slippage and plate form freeze, but for rest of every thing I would not say any thing bad about ICmarkets as I am with them for almoct three years and never found a single issue of concern so far.

I agree that most of the brokers ,in time of highest volatality feel this issue of slippage and plate form freeze, but for rest of every thing I would not say any thing bad about ICmarkets as I am with them for almoct three years and never found a single issue of concern so far.

Nicely done new account. Targeting my comments only?

Nicely done new account. Targeting my comments only?
I am only targeting ICmarkets because that was my search,as this is my broker,why you have so many threads,or its only you who has some problem with IC markets???and why do you think only negative comments are real, and all positive comments are fabricated??? man cannot say any thing about your condition.....

I am only targeting ICmarkets because that was my search,as this is my broker,why you have so many threads,or its only you who has some problem with IC markets???and why do you think only negative comments are real, and all positive comments are fabricated??? man cannot say any thing about your condition.....

Gotcha. I wanted you to leaked and indeed you mentioned and reinstated it in your comment now. I see where you are coming from now :)

IC Markets is a TOTAL SCAM!
closes positions at a loss on non-existent prices!
https://ibb.co/DbVgctz
do not waste money on these warthogs!

Attachments

• IC Markets is a SCAM!.jpg
    IC Markets is a SCAM!.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IC Markets is a SCAM!.jpg
    IC Markets is a SCAM!.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 7
Back