Fx Discounts and Rebates IC Markets Rebates; $1.50 / RTL

Do you work only with them as an IB? I know that broker with whom I am trading, has very high especially combining it to the fees you posted here but still can you recommend form where should I start? And maybe there some difficulties I may faced?

As a USA citizen you may need to look for NFA/CFTC regulated broker. Unfortunately IC Markets do not allow US Clients.

Last edited:
Is cTrader on IC Markets better than mt4 and are the spreads cheaper for scalpers to trade? How is it possible for you to have 50% discount and 21% less commission? What is the catch? This sounds too good to be true?

To address your query Jacob, there is no disadvantage of trading with an IB (introducing broker) like me, and benefiting from commission discounts; these discounts have no adverse impact on your trading conditions. The reason IC Markets is willing to provide these discounts is because their IBs serve as both customer service and marketing; it's basically an expense or investment to them on this basis.

cTrader does tend to offer more competitive spreads than MT4 in balance, and it also exclusively offers negative spread; however commissions can be higher than MT4 per spot exchange rates if the base of a given pair is not US Dollars as cTrader commissions are denominated in USD.

Though US traders cannot directly trade at IC Markets, I believe that they can through an International Business Company: International business company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Note that you will likely require professional legal consultation to properly form and utilize such an entity.

More importantly, I'd like to share a communicating from ICM concerning the Swiss Franc depegging; if any traders or clients at ICM need assistance in resolving issues related to the unpegging or have any questions I would be more than happy to help; please reach me at ICMRebates@gmail.com:

Dear Traders,

In the wake of unprecedented market events caused recently due to actions of SNB, we would like to reassure you that our robust risk management processes has helped us to continue Business as usual.
Our operating capital has not been affected and we continue to hold capital well in excess of all ASIC regulatory requirements.
Trust and Transparency form the basis of IC Markets' core values, we hold all positive client equity and balances separately in segregated client trust accounts at top-tier Australian banks and do not use these funds for any purpose other than to facilitate clients trading activity.
At IC Markets, we will leave no stone unturned to fulfill our promise of providing our clients with the very best trading environment, Our Staff will be working as fast as possible to resolve all Client inquiries & requests. We appreciate your patience as we complete this.
If you have any further questions or require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact one of our support team members via Live Chat, email:support@icmarkets.com or phone +61 (0)2 8014 4280.

Kind regards,
IC Markets Trade Desk

Last edited:
Just an update; I still do indeed offer rebates and discounts at the rate quoted in the original post for those curious.

Are you still offering this discount Surrealistik?
Can I still contact IC Markets chatline for technical issues and other trade issues if I sign up and fund through you instead?

Are you still offering this discount Surrealistik?
Can I still contact IC Markets chatline for technical issues and other trade issues if I sign up and fund through you instead?

Hi Kenkaka; absolutely with respect to all questions.

Further, please note that IC Markets now allows trading of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.

Back