• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IC markets

I am having an issue with a company
Don't worry, they will be obliged to come to forexpeacearmy like good boys, to defend themselves if they care of their reputation.

In the mean time, continue posting your bad experience on the thread.

Don't worry, they will be obliged to come to forexpeacearmy like good boys, to defend themselves if they care of their reputation.

In the mean time, continue posting your bad experience on the thread.

That's the thing. They didnt even show up in my thread since 1 month plus ago... and even said i am a vigilante and will "consider legal" action against me for sharing my bad experiences and findings here. I wonder if they will say that to the other victims here, who continue to post their problems and concerns and evidence?

GUYS, if you have not done already, remember to RATE them here ICMarkets.com | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Over double the loss on a 0.05 lot trade then my other USDCHF loss which was 0.1 lots

Well I have figured out why I lost a massive $10,300 on USDCHF at .05 lots and only a minimal $4,300 on USDCHF at 0.1 lots.

When i go to Oanda profit calculator when I put my base currency which for me is AUD it asks you for current price of CHFAUD. The currency price hit $1.48 according to interbank pricing..

With IC Markets on the on the CHFAUD currency price I was priced at $6.20.

The way i figured that out is that I entered the open and closed price what IC Markets give me and i just kept increasing Current price of CHFAUD till i got my current loss.

The one they ammend for me is fine. I know 0.67216 is on really low side but I can handle that. It just that IC markets did not seem to want to look at loss side of the other trade. All they looked at was open price and close price. They did not look at the erroneous CHFAUD price that increase my loss by 4 fold.

I have asked them to look at the two trades. The first trade which closed due to a margin call was ammended at a poor price but me being very low risk I did not lose that much money. The second trade that closed due to margin call lost about the same amount of pips as the first trade with half the risk of the first trade has lost more than double the first trade. I am happy to post my MT4 snapshot if anyone needs more to see the trades for themselves.

I hope I am making sense. It is so hard to explain.

IC Markets.jpg

Well I have figured out why I lost a massive $10,300 on USDCHF at .05 lots and only a minimal $4,300 on USDCHF at 0.1 lots.

When i go to Oanda profit calculator when I put my base currency which for me is AUD it asks you for current price of CHFAUD. The currency price hit $1.48 according to interbank pricing..

With IC Markets on the on the CHFAUD currency price I was priced at $6.20.

The way i figured that out is that I entered the open and closed price what IC Markets give me and i just kept increasing Current price of CHFAUD till i got my current loss.

The one they ammend for me is fine. I know 0.67216 is on really low side but I can handle that. It just that IC markets did not seem to want to look at loss side of the other trade. All they looked at was open price and close price. They did not look at the erroneous CHFAUD price that increase my loss by 4 fold.

I have asked them to look at the two trades. The first trade which closed due to a margin call was ammended at a poor price but me being very low risk I did not lose that much money. The second trade that closed due to margin call lost about the same amount of pips as the first trade with half the risk of the first trade has lost more than double the first trade. I am happy to post my MT4 snapshot if anyone needs more to see the trades for themselves.

I hope I am making sense. It is so hard to explain.

View attachment 18357

Sorry I have attached the two trades in question. It is just that the picture is so small it is hard to see. Once clicked it will enlargen so that it is easily viewable.

Cheers
Darren

i have same case and i know why this can happen but icmarket keep ignored me .As i write in my previous reviews icmarket have 2 server with different price and timezone .Please ask icmarkets to send you trade report detail , look and compare the trade time with you own trade history . you can find out your trade one is the same with your own history and another one is fill with different time zone.

lets see... funny thing is i checked eurchf on my mt4 here and i dont see that 0.67/65 or lower spikes u guys are talking about here. my lowest is around 0.74549? Lol. Any idea why? (note that my account has 0 trades and 0 balance though)

Glad I already stopped using them. Else I would have been burnt bad by this SNB thing.

Lowest I see on my USDCHF here is 0.06460 and you got 0.06050? Very interesting... everyone should compare their high/lows. Some people claiming they see different highs, some seeing different lows.

There's just something not right about the whole situation here.

Same situation here.

I had $10,000 on my account during SNB news. I had opened 2 NZDCHF and 1 USDCHF and plus some small positions. During SNB news ICMarkets sent horrible unbelievable quotes like a 0.06050 on USDCHF which is causing my account to stop-out. During positions were closed i have $103,7 margin used. After stop out i have left $240 on my account.

After i get "adjustment" they thrown me $1884 like a for dog and they said it is final decision. I do not have to explain when i have $1884+$240 equity and while $103,7 margin used it is very far away from margin call and stop out.

They decide to not reinstate positions. They decide do not compensate more. I lost 85% of account while RIGHT prices was on 50% ( ~$5000 ) of my account.
View attachment 18352

Lowest I see on my USDCHF here is 0.06460 and you got 0.06050? Very interesting... everyone should compare their high/lows. Some people claiming they see different highs, some seeing different lows.

There's just something not right about the whole situation here.

Nobody can tell what and why other than the SNB!!!!!

Nobody can tell what and why other than the SNB!!!!!

Sorry, should have been more specific. What I meant was, why do all of us under the same broker (IC Markets) using the same MT4 platform seem to see different high and low spikes? Shouldnt we all have the same values, since same liquidity providers supply the price feed?

That's what puzzles me, my friend =/

Back