• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IC markets

I am having an issue with a company
Sorry, should have been more specific. What I meant was, why do all of us under the same broker (IC Markets) using the same MT4 platform seem to see different high and low spikes? Shouldnt we all have the same values, since same liquidity providers supply the price feed?

That's what puzzles me, my friend =/

wow, seems to me they had the plug in dialed in differently for each account.

but how in the heck can they execute at the lowest point which was totally erroneous. you guys should ask for trade receipts = which liquidity provider filled the trade. if they check out which i highly doubt then ic markets would get reimbursed and a customer needs to insist that this is passed on to them.

sure wish you guys good luck in all of this.

Idk what this plugin thing means but, yeah... I did ask them for trade/transaction receipt to prove orders were indeed filled with liquidity providers but no reply on that yet... Am still waiting.

And to prove I am not lying, I am attaching what the lows were (for my chf pairs) according to the mt4 client. My lows were never as "low" as what these other guys claimed... I cant figure out how can that be.

And thanks. We all need luck for sure to get to the bottom of this. Lol :)

EURCHF ICM.jpg
USDCHF ICM.jpg

wow, seems to me they had the plug in dialed in differently for each account.

but how in the heck can they execute at the lowest point which was totally erroneous. you guys should ask for trade receipts = which liquidity provider filled the trade. if they check out which i highly doubt then ic markets would get reimbursed and a customer needs to insist that this is passed on to them.

sure wish you guys good luck in all of this.

Fortunately on this week ICMarkets making a sense on my claims ( ant on claims of another clients as well ) . I get adjusted NZDCHF to close price at 0.6700 and USDCHF on 0.91163. That is caused me to get back my ~65% of deposit which is reasonable and fair.
From now i have no any claims to ICMarkets.

Thanks.

congratulation .But they still ignored me
My suggestion : If you trade again with them in the future , make sure your mt4 terminal only connected to main server not to their brdige server . you will get better price ,faster execution and real time price .
Fortunately on this week ICMarkets making a sense on my claims ( ant on claims of another clients as well ) . I get adjusted NZDCHF to close price at 0.6700 and USDCHF on 0.91163. That is caused me to get back my ~65% of deposit which is reasonable and fair.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Many(including me) may doubt your words. Show us a detailed statement regarding that for transparency.

They adjusted directly in history.

View attachment 18400

here is what i got

"Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for a late reply. Please note that your account has been adjusted in your favor on 1415.23 AUD to reflect the amended prices at which your trades have been closed.

Account 134444

Order ID 12440201

New Close Price 0.736
Old Close Price 0.67747

Order ID 12440200

New Close Price 0.736
Old Close Price 0.67219

We can offer you as well to close your negative balance of -229.50 AUD."

note that even that price would NOT result in a margin call

Back