Ichimoku Help plese

Ben_Go

Recruit
Hi guys, I'm new to this trading thing, but I heard from a friend that if I use Ichimoku as an indicator it will get me good results, but I don't know what I'm looking at. Could someone please help me?

Err... I'm really new to this as well. What else do you know about trading besides what your friend told you about the Ichimoku Cloud if I may ask?

Mostly what I read up on babypips.com until I got bored. There is a lot to learn in this world, but here is what I picked up:
Fibbinatchi(sp?) is a self fulfilling system. Emotional tactics are bad, unless the world economy is in the state where it currently is, in which case it is anybody's game. A few other things as well.

Right... That's sort of what I thought.

Okay, I know you don't wanna hear this right now, but you NEED to go into this thing with both eyes WIDE open. I may be new to trading, but I DO understand that I need to study it thoroughly first. I got burned to the tune of $1200 in 2 months because I went into trading all gung-ho but only half-cocked. Now you may think that this disqualifies me from giving any advice on the matter since I'm a loser, but trust me, I've been where you are right now.

Tell you what...

Just as an experiment, go here: Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders

and pick a broker. Try to go with a broker who has the most number of "Stars" and also the most number of "Reviews".

Visit their site and look around for a "Demo Account". Once you find it, download it.

You may be required to register at the site first though and if you hate spam mail as much as I do then it'll probably be a good idea to setup a temporary email address for this and NOT give them your real phone number.

Try out the demo account and see how you like it. There are no risks involved as a demo account isn't a real trading account, it's sort of like a video game version of Monopoly which more or less accurately simulates how a real trading account works.

Let me know if you have any problems with it :)

Good luck man,
Mike.

I'm not. As I said, I got burned, and burned real bad the last time I tried this. I'm gonna make sure I understand what I'm doing before giving it another crack man. Bringing a knife out to a gunfight was a REAL bad idea :p

Hi guys, I'm new to this trading thing, but I heard from a friend that if I use Ichimoku as an indicator it will get me good results, but I don't know what I'm looking at. Could someone please help me?

You can apply the IChimoku indicator from Meta Trader4 platform easily. Google for Ichimou trading. You can collect some valuable info there.

Back