• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
they don't want to accept my document because they are in arabic !!!!! so why do you accept arabic countries !!!
i write a review before two months and it's not published yet !!!!!!

Yes, some brokers.....like ICMarkets....can be rather arrogant and does not care about their clients and potential clients dilemmas and/or problems.
These type of brokers do not or are completely ignorant that not the entire world have English as their written language.
I have come across brokers having mandatory date to be filled in for government issued identity card which, of course, does not expire as citizenship does not expire.
Also some brokers will refuse to accept a post office box number for mail correspondences as these brokers also failed to understand that some countries do not have home delivery mails.

Whatever your problems are, I would suggest that you stay away from ICMarkets as you will get other problems in the future like mine and from their other clients.
However, after you have selected a much better broker than ICMarkets, I would suggest that you first inform the broker of your identity/document language problem and try to resolve that problem before trading with them.

Is the moderator I C Markets as i have posted 2 updates f bad experiences with IC Market sand is now 3 weeks and still they do not appear.Interesting

Is the moderator I C Markets as i have posted 2 updates f bad experiences with IC Market sand is now 3 weeks and still they do not appear.Interesting

Their president (or whatever title he holds) Andrew Budzinski informed in an email:

" I do suggest that if you are not happy with the outcome regarding your dispute you contact FOS. All regulated brokers are required to be members of an external dispute resolution scheme, in Australia this is FOS. FOS independently reviews client complaints and their professional team of arbitrators will attempt to resolve the dispute..... Our advice would be for you to contact FOS......We look forward to hearing from FOS regarding your complaint.

So, it appears ICMarkets is encouraging their clients with dispute(s) to make a formal complaint to the FOS.

Last edited:
hello everyone,
I need help with my broker as i'm a novice in these wanderings.
Last friday when nfp I had several orders pending sell stop and buy stop, which opened with a skid ranging from 2 pips and 115 pips.
When I realized I was the live chat and the operator who answered me told me to fill out a form and told me to fill as it had been many issues on Friday. He told me to wait for response from the trades department. After some insistence to have open trades and find that the broker (Icmarkets) should the void today received the following email.

''

Support (IC Markets)

Jun 10, 15:31

Dear Joao,

As your orders was submitted during market volatility (non-farm payroll), there was a 200 pip spike on EUR/USD and similar movement of other pairs where prices were moving very fast resulting in the slippage. There were no anomalies found in the execution of your orders. Please note that ICM offer variable spreads and execution according to live market conditions, we do not offer guaranteed stop losses or offer fixed spreads.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Sung Choi | Support Team Leader | IC Markets''

I disagree with this for this slippage is inadmissible and orders should have been off-quotes.
What do you think should I do ???

Can not trust this Broker to me on chat they said stop loss is executed automatically but dont do it,and dont solve my problem,each day they say one thing,lost total trust on this broker,with them stop loss has no value even if is not a volatile moment ,be careful you can get hurt badly

Can not trust this Broker to me on chat they said stop loss is executed automatically but dont do it,and dont solve my problem,each day they say one thing,lost total trust on this broker,with them stop loss has no value even if is not a volatile moment ,be careful you can get hurt badly

another icmarkets trick is their server start at 00:03 monday morning. 3 minute late than other broker. please view merryhwang 1 star review

ICMarkets is behaving more and more like a bucketshop broker. It used to be a good broker but probably due to greed and other reasons have resorted to unethical, unprofessional, manipulative (with MT4 built-in plugins), and most definitely untrustworthy broker.

another icmarkets trick is their server start at 00:03 monday morning. 3 minute late than other broker. please view merryhwang 1 star review

You really need to spend your time learning how to trade with proper MM instead of posting crap like this!

ICM don't hide this fact and most ECN brokers do the same!

I read your case with ICM and I have no dough your MC was because of you and had nothing to do with ICM manipulating your account!

hello everyone,
I need help with my broker as i'm a novice in these wanderings.
Last friday when nfp I had several orders pending sell stop and buy stop, which opened with a skid ranging from 2 pips and 115 pips.
When I realized I was the live chat and the operator who answered me told me to fill out a form and told me to fill as it had been many issues on Friday. He told me to wait for response from the trades department. After some insistence to have open trades and find that the broker (Icmarkets) should the void today received the following email.

''

Support (IC Markets)

Jun 10, 15:31

Dear Joao,

As your orders was submitted during market volatility (non-farm payroll), there was a 200 pip spike on EUR/USD and similar movement of other pairs where prices were moving very fast resulting in the slippage. There were no anomalies found in the execution of your orders. Please note that ICM offer variable spreads and execution according to live market conditions, we do not offer guaranteed stop losses or offer fixed spreads.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Sung Choi | Support Team Leader | IC Markets''

I disagree with this for this slippage is inadmissible and orders should have been off-quotes.
What do you think should I do ???

There is only one thing you can do and that is to learn how to trade as It wont matter what broker you used you would have had slippage;)

I have been trading with IC Markets for a month now, and i have profit around 67% on my account value with good money management and charting techniques.. I dont think i can do that trading with a bucket shop as my SL will be hunted down. Overall i trust IC Markets do not hunt down stoplosses as what other people reviewed previously. I hope IC Markets can continue to provide me with good support, and fast execution with less slippages. :p thank you

Back