• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex scam with me i'm in massive pain and tension

I am having an issue with a company
Hello sujee

No scam broker is going to confront the client, who the scam is perpetrated against, in public.

This broker knows you're a genuine client, who rightfully or wrongfully have fallen foul to there wrongful behavior when dealing with clients, and their customer support is only trying to confuse your way of thinking by give false claims about this forum, instead of trying to solve your problem.

But it is hard for others to try and help or explain the possibilities behind your account being disabled without the reasons the broker used to justify it.

Good luck
Liz

I don't get this part, did you hide it?

Anyway, one year passed with rare Insta scam topics and I think Insta thought again to be a good broker but seems they are coming back.

Several time i have contacted with support they make nonsense excuses to get rid from a client first they said i must traded within 5 minutes that's why this happen but when when i show them my account history then they change their words and said you must made profit during news release but my history clearly showing that i didn't make any profit during news release my all closed at least after 24 hours and finally when they don't find any reason then instead of solving my issue with Honestly they said write an email to antifraud we don't have to do anything with this case.

I just received one mail from Anti-fraud department which was automated and after that i have send them emails 7 times but no response this behavior shows that Instaforex is a guilty because no one giving me reply and they just set an automated systems for banning clients account and after that they never listen and check case.

Hello sujee

On 20 September 2011 the AMF and the ACP update the list of unauthorized websites and entities offering forex investments including InstaForex.com.

InstaForex was licensed for brokerage and dealing activity by the IFSC, the financial regulatory authority of Belize, but in November 2013, IFSC issued a warning against the broker and dropped the licensing of the firm offshore entity InstaMarkets Ltd.

Don't think FPA had any influence on the AMF, ACP, or IFSC findings, but InstaForex might try to tell you different. :cool:

Don't help your case, but hopefully it will make others aware of the dangers.

Good luck
Liz

Why post the link to InstaFraudex's anti-FPA libel? If you believe those lies, then you also would believe that Insta is so honest that they must have taken your money for a good reason.

The truth is that they confiscate profits at will. If you can post the exact clause they cited, that at least would let us know what lame excuse they had for grabbing your money.

Why post the link to InstaFraudex's anti-FPA libel? If you believe those lies, then you also would believe that Insta is so honest that they must have taken your money for a good reason.

The truth is that they confiscate profits at will. If you can post the exact clause they cited, that at least would let us know what lame excuse they had for grabbing your money.

Pharaoh sorry for posting this link but this not means that i supporting Instaforex actually I just see other threads where you were saying invite representative here so i did same but Instaforex representative refuse and said this is scam forum but i know this is legit forum which monitoring all brokers as well as helping lot of peoples to get avoid from scam after being disabled i know the reality of Instaforex and read multiple cases on this forum so sorry for that and by the way here is their reason which was come from automated reply system and after that they never reply me.

5.13. The Company reserves the right to nullify results of a deal if the Company discovers that money used to execute the deal has been acquired in a violation of provisions of any Company agreement, including the present Agreement, accepted by the Customer.

They took your profits because they think your deposit was somehow in violation?

If a 3rd party was the source of the deposit, that would be a valid reason.

If they money came from your own credit card, paypal account, moneybookers account, etc., that's an insanely lame excuse to steal your profits.

They took your profits because they think your deposit was somehow in violation?

If a 3rd party was the source of the deposit, that would be a valid reason.

If they money came from your own credit card, paypal account, moneybookers account, etc., that's an insanely lame excuse to steal your profits.

I use same payment processor for withdraw and my each and ever order runs at least 24 hours as well as i didn't trade in news time and generate big profit from a single order then i don't know which rule i broke.

One thing that making me more aggressive and angry is that why they don't telling me the reason and any violation of rule which i did in trading this simply shows that they are guilty and i didn't get a single reply from Anti-Fraud department which can clarify me in detail.

So Pharaoh As FPA forum has declared instaforex as a scam broker and internet is full of his scam reports then WTF is with FBI? and where are the online cyber crime investigation teams why they don't sealing this Moth****ker broker?

The FBI only cares about scams against US Citizens and residents. Due to the Dodd-Frank act, InstaForex hasn't accepted US clients for some time.

Still, there are other regulators and police agencies out there who may take action - IF AND ONLY IF enough people file complaints and provide enough useful evidence to make it possible to pursue a case.

I recommend ALL victims of online financial fraud do 5 things.

1. File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. eConsumer makes those reports available to police and regulators worldwide.

2. Check with your local bank and police to see if your country has a place to report online financial fraud. In the USA, it's done via IC3.gov. In the UK, it's done via ActionFraud.

If anyone does find something similar in another country, share the information. Keeping it to yourself only helps the scammers. Sharing it will lead to more reports and a greater likelihood of action being taken.

3. Dig up as much information about the scam company as possible. Report them to the financial regulators in every country they are associated with.

4. Complain at places like the FPA. Getting the word out helps reduce the number of people who will fall victim to the same scam.

5. Learn from the experience. You can never be 100% immune from being scammed, but a little thought and research before parting with your money next time will greatly reduce the chances of you getting ripped off.

I'd also like to send a special request to anyone out there who says "Why bother reporting it? No police or regulators will ever do anything." My request is that you stand on corner of a busy intersection holding a sign saying "Slap me until I come to my senses!"

The reason for this? Simple. I've seen so many people spend more effort whining about why police and regulators do nothing than it would take to file reports. Let me lay out how foolish this is:

1. If you do not even try file, there is a ZERO percent chance of action being taken. If you do file, at least you did your best.

2. Police and regulators don't keep a large team of investigators standing around waiting to leap into action the moment you call. Instead, they allocate their limited resources where they are likely to achieve the most results.

So, if you were a police detective, just finished a case, and you had 10 detailed reports on one scam and one vague complaint on another scam, which scam would you start investigating first?

Also, consider this? What if a detective needed one more critical piece of evidence to move forward on an investigation. Your report might be the one that makes the difference between proceeding or closing the case due to insufficient evidence.

3. Some of the best regulators take years to file a legal complaint, but when they do, it's very thorough.

4. Many of the lamest organizations that call themselves regulators have been known to kick out companies that get too many complaints. This doesn't get your money back, but at least makes it harder for the scammers to say "trust us, we're regulated" to help them scam more people.

This brings up another point. I've seen people walk away from filing a complaint when they find out the chances of getting their money back are not good. This attitude is both stupid and selfish. It's the same as saying "If I can't get my money back, I don't care if the scammers are allowed to run free and steal from my neighbors, friends, and family." Then these self-centered people wonder why there are so many scams and complain about the police and regulators not doing more to stop them.

Not complaining to the authorities is exactly what the scammers want you to do. It's the same as actively helping them to keep scamming.

Back