• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx clients having troubles withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
no reply from george from 2 weeks...looks like they dont want to pay and want themselves to be called as biggest scammer of the year

how much do i have to wait more...a year or two .....done all the things....still no response....

Io sono più di tre mesi, che mando email e documentazione per il mio account 186752, ma ancora nessuna risposta.

ciao adefr, anch'io sono un truffato da youtrade. Hai qualche novità? sono circa tre mesi che ho richiesto il prelievo... sono disperato. Il bello è che il sito è ancora attivo, mi sono finto un cliente potenziale ieri sera e questa mattina mi hanno richiamato alle 8:15!!! il bello è che mi ha chiamato la stessa account manager che avevo prima... vuol dire che sono sempre li ad aspettare polli nuovi da spennare.. teniamoci in contatto

facciopp..ciao, ancora nessuna notizia da loro, dal 26.11.2013. Teniamoci in contatto

this is what my complain is about

Account number = 173184

My friend whats to withdraw his money, its just 84$ but he is already waiting for more then 4 weeks now.

My friend is deaf so:
I have called his account manager and talked about issue and said
My friend withdrew $84 and later that day it was canceled by the name Eli.

Then he whats to withdraw again, but this time he can't
because all of the sudden it has a withdrawal limit of a minimum of $100

A couple of days later the money was gone.
So I ask his account manager "Where is the money

Next day it was there..
I asked him for the second time that my friends wants to withdraw all his money...

So my friend give him the Pay Processor Details and he or the Financial department withdrew the money for my friend and he is still waiting for more then 4 weeks now..

So I decide to post on this form in the hope to get my friends money back
From now on I will close my orders and will take out all my money as well.

I hope to all the people that we get our money back ASAP and that YTFX will close the doors ASAP and that they all go to Jail.

Johan

Join all our struggle against ytfx.

We get more and more and the scammed amount bigger and bigger.

Lets work together , only when we can proof so many are scammed the official bureaus register it and will act.

Write me PN and you get in the group.

Il personale youtradefx... non è morto! Visto che il loro sito è funzionante! Come mai non rispondono e non rimborsano?

Qualcuno di loro se ha coraggio venga su FPA, a commentare.

Le Agenzie di sorveglianza sono già al corrente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back