• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx clients having troubles withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
confermo, mi sono iscritto al loro sito come potenziale cliente e mi hanno perseguitato con numerose telefonate per farmi versare soldi sul conto....
bastardi

Everyone, please stop emailing George for now. I will post more information soon.

Can we have the information on what to do..!!! i will be glad if the price of information,can help me in anyway. Bcoz i am coming out with a new step of action from the next week...all will know once these steps are taken.
I am sure the steps i am going to take, will surely help the youtradefx victims.
Youtradefx get ready to pay the victims or prepare yourself to run out the business.

Re: YOuTradeFx

I advice that soldiers should take precaution and inform all members not to fall prey!

I have also filed a compliant in econsumer.gov, I can't afford to loose my hard earned money. How come these cheaters can run away with people money. what should i do next to get back my money?.

If theses cheaters are not returning the money, same thing will happen to them. One fine day their family will be streets loosing everything and they will die the hardest way....this should really happen....

Jonathan Logger (JonathanL@ytfx.com) is now supposed to be fixing YouTradeFx withdrawal issues.

I do not know if he will help anyone or not. He emailed me on March 17th and said he was taking over this responsibility. I've sent him two emails and have not heard back from him.

Jonathan Logger (JonathanL@ytfx.com) is now supposed to be fixing YouTradeFx withdrawal issues.

I do not know if he will help anyone or not. He emailed me on March 17th and said he was taking over this responsibility. I've sent him two emails and have not heard back from him.

Has anyone filed a complaint with the ASIC? I'm surprised this it happening with an Australian broker. It's not impossible, but a scam broker in those parts would be quickly ostracized.

For everyone who has successfully corresponded with Jonathan Logger, I have a request...

Tell him that YouTradeFx's mail server seems to be blocking my emails again. Tell him I'm getting emails from him and have sent him many emails. So far, I have not gotten a direct response to even one of the messages I sent him. Ask him to open a gmail account and contact me using it.

Also tell him that the scam findings against YouTradeFx and other brokers are NOT based on false complaints. Him telling a lie like this to one of YouTradeFx's clients shows me that he is not taking the troubles of his own company seriously.

You can also tell him another employee of his company did contact the FPA using a gmail address. That employee has YouTradeFx on the edge of getting another warning and mailing.

Jonathan Logger mi ha risposto, ma non so che incarico abbia, se non quello di prendere tempo e basta

Ho inviato documentazione ad ASIC ed ho ricevuto a conferma la mia piena ragione. Se youtradefx non paga subito, guardando il loro errore, partono tutte le denunce per truffa accertata.

I think Johnny Logjam is just another delaying tactic from YTFX. A handful of people might get paid to generate some confidence that things are getting better, but that's probably just so YouTradeFx can lure in more victims.

While waiting for this guy to reply, everyone needs to pursue this through regulators and band together to get lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back