Interactive is not giving my withdrawal

Bhagwati Charan

Private
Hello FPA, I want your help because interactiveoption.com is not giving my withdrawal. I had $263 in my Interactiveoption.com account and when i made withdrawal of $263, Interactiveoption.com did not give me withdrawal and it was continuosly in pending. After 2 week i saw in my account and i became shocked that Interactive has done my balance from 264$ to $0. When i checked then i found that there were a lots of trading in my account and my withdrawal has already been canceled by Interactive. Now what should i do further.

Attachments

• my name in interactive.png
    my name in interactive.png
    989.6 KB · Views: 0
  • trading of interactive.png
    trading of interactive.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal canceled of interactive.png
    Withdrawal canceled of interactive.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Ask Interactive Option to come here and explain these trades you can't account for.

Hi

I have a similar issue. I made the withdrawal on Sep 30 and i get the same replies. On friday the person on live chat became rude when i asked to speak to someone from the finance department as i need answers.... i got a reply..."you will get the same answer from them too" and the live chat was terminated. I have absolutely no idea whom to contact. I tried the account manager...compliance department...support team. But no one replies to the email. It is a shame that a regulated broker is showing such unprofessional-ism. This deeply questions the cedibility of the Cysec licence! how on earth brokers like these even get the licence and arent they periodically monitored?

I have an update. I reprimanded them on live chat and told them i and a group of people are going to lodge a case against interactive option. An hour later today i got an email that my withdrawal has been processed. I will update when i actually receive the money.

I have an update. I reprimanded them on live chat and told them i and a group of people are going to lodge a case against interactive option. An hour later today i got an email that my withdrawal has been processed. I will update when i actually receive the money.

Did you get your payment?

Back