Interactiveoption credit card scam

Thanks Master Yoda (love the new name!) I am currently going through the process with a senior account manager at interactive. They are checking all of the transactions made with my old account manager. Along with the recorded phone conversations. it has been over a month now and i cannot remember every word of every conversation but i definately would remember if i authrorised extra debits! if mit is ruled against me i will want to hear all the transcripts of these phone conversations. I am quite new and have never heard of Bafin but i will do more investigation on this. thanks for your help and i will keep all informed of my progress. What beats me is why these companies wait for complaints before they come forward when they know what is going on. it only destroys their reputations.

BaFin is the German financial regulator, even if you have a small regulation such as Malta or Cyprus it entitles you for a passport for all EU countries meaning you are allowed to market yourself there but that doesn't mean you are regulated through that country, which makes Jerome a big fat liar....

Back