InteractiveOption SCAM!!! FRAUD!!!! CRIMINALS!!!

One of them George in support said i made the money from Demo Account. Its was very laughable... Because, I never opened a Demo account, and i told him, i have withdrawn before, that it is not a demo account.. Told him i have a day to day chat with my account manager on skype.. I got a bonus a 100% from the $1000 deposited and was told to do 25times of $1000 = 25000 and i surpassed it by doing over 60,000.. I sent him account history of deposit and withdrawals and he said he wil get back to me, he hasnt till date...

WTF !! They gave you reason that you made that money from Demo ?

I'd say that all binary account are really demos. They aren't connected to any LP.

Sounds like this broker keeps the losses and just gives back the initial deposits to traders who win. That's slightly better than the ones who keep all deposits, but still sounds like scam to me.

Yes... Imagine that kind of thrash. He didnt get back to me till date...

Been trading for over a year.. I dont request for Demo account.. This wasnt a demo account, it was live account and have traded made withdrawal.. it was when i made ernomous amount from trading almost 24hours and took more risks and made that amount, that they come up with this..

I have done that Sir... Thank you Sir! My Laywer has also filed a case..

I signed up on 23 April with $500 from my CC. 2 hours later they took another $500 from my CC totally unauthorised. I had an email ping pong with George I demanded they refund the stolen $500. After 3 days of emailing nothing so I lodged a complaint with the CC company.
I now realise this company is a scam and yesterday afternoon tried to withdrawn my deposit. The website would not process, the live chat would not work and the telephone line cut off.
Monday I start again to get my money back.

Phil, You are have to file a case against these thieves!! They are big big scam company, that dont want to pay people's money.. I have filed a case here against them.. They are criminals..

InteractiveOption

osa, I expect more trouble ahead, despite my assertions that they effectively stole $500 from my credit card they want me to provide documents for their compliance. I sent these documents this morning and now await to see if this unlocks my money.

Hello, having had dealings with Bruce Harper and Interactive Option over the last couple of days I arrived here after Googling the firm. Firstly, I am sorry for the OP’s loss and hope you get it back or at least see justice through the authorities.

My story started last week and a friend of mine talking about binary options and a subscription service - which immediately got me thinking scam and/or bound to fail - so I thought I’d investigate.

Along with the subscription service which I didn’t pay any money for came a $100 bonus after signing up with one of their recommended brokers - Interactive Option.

As soon as I had filled out the registration form on the Interactive Option website my mobile rang, but I didn’t answer as I didn’t recognise the number. My phone kept ringing. I received an email from Bruce Harper saying he was trying to get hold of me to confirm my account - fine I thought and the next time the phone rang I answered,

“Hey, this is Bruce, yada yada yada, have you traded before?”

“Yes,” I replied, “forex, spread betting, covered warrants, sports trading, scalping, etc.”

“More trite rubbish ... if you deposit $500 we can set you up with a broker right away,” explained Brucie.

“Nah, mate, I want the $100 sign-up bonus advertised on your website,” expecting a polite and courteous reply.

“What do you think, we simply give away $100?” A frustrated Brucie retorted!

“It says on your website there’s a $100 no deposit sign-up bonus,” rotters, I thought.

“blah, blah, blah, waffle, waffle, waffle,” Brucie replied, giving me time to realise what an arrogant so and so Brucie is.

“Tell you what, I will put you through to the department who give away the free $100,” with that Brucie put the phone down on me! Guffaw!!! What a scamming, scammy scammer I thought!

Today, I received a belated email from Brucie as when I answered his first email I asked him to tell me the phone number he was calling from so I would know who it was. I responded with “TWAT!!”

Lo and behold, a couple of hours later I received a phone call from Bruce Almighty - this time, however, I decided to answer the call and not say anything, Brucie didn’t like that tactic!!

“Hello, hello ... hello ... I can hear you breathing. I know you are there.” What a tool, I thought - Brucie hung up!

Moments later, Brucie called back.

“I can hear you,” I started laughing at this point, although I still didn’t say a word, “I can hear you, I know you are there. If you don’t talk to me I am going to call you ten times per day and give your phone number out to friends of mine,” what a prize twat!!

So, moral of the story is stay the fack away from Bruce Harper and Interactive Option.

Good luck!

Back