Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Thank you. This is straight forward talk. some will not want to hear but we need it on this site. It's going to take alot to come to terms with.
Couldn’t agree more. No one wants to be or the thought of being scammed but speculation doesn’t really help anyone but if anyone has more facts then we might get somewhere then all I’m saying.

The attached photo is the latest returns of one of the top investment firms in the world, JP morgan

They employ 1000s of traders and hire straight from Harvard and Oxford and all round the world billions spent on trading strategy and development of super fast computers. Top of the game.

90% of all trading in the forex and stock market is done by auto algorithms using the best "market making" strategy adding liquidity to the market and spending nothing on trading fees increasing the returns and taking margin off the spread trading 100 times a day on one asset now compounded across all stocks an forex pairs. This is the top way to trade.

So that leave 10% traders that trade manually

And Declan is better than all 90% automated strategy and 10% manual traders. Better buy 1200 X !!!!!!

Think about it there's a lad in Scunthorpe that is better than everyone at JP Morgan and everyone that has ever traded. EVER

If I put you in a dark room with no window and told you the sky is now purple you would tell me to shut up you don't believe me.

You knowing the sky is blue is me knowing his returns are not real, and now you can seen from the attached photo how ludicrous his and his friends and family claims are

191ECA49-FB1B-4E63-B9FE-F25E6A291C73.jpeg

To further put it into perspective, let's say investing 4 you averages 2.5% (this is on the low end too) DAILY, that's 78% monthly gains on your investment. Almost 8 times better than the top QUARTER from JP Morgan. Declan is making that JP Morgan is making quarterly.. Daily.

If you don't know how ludicrous daily compounding figures get, look at pharaohs post early on (a top poster on this site who has exposed plenty of big Ponzi schemes)

Last edited:
Victims should also contact our local MP:

holly.mumbycroft.mp@parliament.uk
tel - 01724 276644
4 days later, thought I'd drop by to see what's happening..
I see the same 4 accounts scrambling for a hint of information, 4 days worth of rumours and speculating over gossip.

I thought this case was crime of the century stuff? Police raids and world news. You're having to go and tell Holly the MP to help you all out here? Hahah!
I thought you've all reported it to the FCA, fraud teams, bank scam teams and Humberside police?

I guess we're all relying on Holly now? Maybe even Chris from the local paper..?
Guess I'll be back in a few days to read the next 14 pages of rumours.

I know of alot of people that have put money into this, and some of the people you say was in on it really was'nt they have been taken in by it. Even advising family members to put everything they have in. It's looking more like this is/was a scam and people that have pulled out 100k profit maybe in for a bumpy ride aswell as having their dreams taken away they may have to pay back profits. I myself was trying to put £1000 in for the last two months but I could'nt buy my way in. which seams strange for it to be a scam like this.

I was willing to risk £1000, i could afford to put alot more in but with them returns why would I? If he got intouch now I would still risk £100.

I know of alot of people that have put money into this, and some of the people you say was in on it really was'nt they have been taken in by it. Even advising family members to put everything they have in. It's looking more like this is/was a scam and people that have pulled out 100k profit maybe in for a bumpy ride aswell as having their dreams taken away they may have to pay back profits. I myself was trying to put £1000 in for the last two months but I could'nt buy my way in. which seams strange for it to be a scam like this.

I was willing to risk £1000, i could afford to put alot more in but with them returns why would I? If he got intouch now I would still risk £100.
By the time you were willing to invest 1k . Dec was only interested in 15k minimum. If you have £100 to invest ?. Invest it in a charity or worthwhile cause.? or treat your family

I wouldn't give Dec one single penny.

No offence meant

By the time you were willing to invest 1k . Dec was only interested in 15k minimum. If you have £100 to invest ?. Invest it in a charity or worthwhile cause.? or treat your family

No offence meant

No offence meant
Non taken, the bills and the family are taken care of before my dreams of making it big. I would only invest what I'm willing to lose.

I hadn't heard of a 15k minimum until I saw it on here. on the Website it says 1k and I was advised to put 5k in by people that had put money in.

I honestly can't think why he wouldn't take money off the 400 people waiting that's a minimum of 400k. specially if he was'nt really trading.

No offence meant
That’s completely false. I invested 3 months ago and there was never a conversation about how much I was looking to put in - I could’ve invested £500 if I liked. The contract just states that if it’s under £1,000 then it’s 25% commission and over is 20%.

Luckily I only invested a small amount so if it does turn out to be a scam I’ve lost what I could afford.

Back