Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Going to be released ?
thought it had
I never sed that. And it's not about certain terminology. Is going to be released is good enough and I can't comment on whether or not Dec does now have access to it. But I wouldn't expect my money today even if it has been unfrozen today

I never sed that. And it's not about certain terminology. Is going to be released is good enough and I can't comment on whether or not Dec does now have access to it. But I wouldn't expect my money today even if it has been unfrozen today
Quick question
why did you join this forum ?

I have also heard money is in the process of being released again only hear say, has anyone spoke to the police investigation guy or there solicitors lately might put a clearer picture together who knows

I have also heard money is in the process of being released again only hear say, has anyone spoke to the police investigation guy or there solicitors lately might put a clearer picture together who knows
Only hear say again but i had heard people had been in touch with these people and all had been cleared and money unfrozen

Soooo money has apparently been unfrozen from PayPal and the Bank.

This means the money was in PayPal and the bank when it was frozen. Why?

Should it not be in the trading account? (You know being traded!).

Surley Declan did not have enough money personally to cover everyones deposits in the trading account and PayPal and his bank account?

Back