Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Tidus is that you?
Afraid not just a concerned citizen

Turning people away is to create a fear of missing out situation, it also creates discussion and urgency of people wanting to get in. Most Ponzi schemes follow this, Bernie madoff did it to very wealthy celebrities etc.
Yeah i get that but. he was doing it very early on. Too early for it be a tactic if u ask me

Yeah i get that but. he was doing it very early on. Too early for it be a tactic if u ask me

Picking and choosing your clients is another thing Bernie madoff liked to do too! Analysing the types of people who are putting money in, is essential for the Ponzi to keep going. You need gullible people who believe these sorts of returns are realistic to begin with, then you need them to believe you're actually trading.

If you're not familiar with stocks/investment (which I imagine many people are not, which is one of the biggest reasons scams like this work) you're a prime and easy target to think these sort of returns are realistic. Bernie also turned down clients to look for client's with much higher capital to invest (small capital investments was more management and eventually they would need paying out) it is entirely possible declan was also doing this to look for client's who had a large sum of money, so he could feed other client's the scraps of this investment.

Picking and choosing your clients is another thing Bernie madoff liked to do too! Analysing the types of people who are putting money in, is essential for the Ponzi to keep going. You need gullible people who believe these sorts of returns are realistic to begin with, then you need them to believe you're actually trading.

If you're not familiar with stocks/investment (which I imagine many people are not) you're a prime and easy target to think these sort of returns are realistic. Bernie also turned down clients to look for client's with much higher capital to invest (small capital investments was more management and eventually they would need paying out) it is entirely possible declan was also doing this to look for client's who had a large sum of money, so he could feed other client's the scraps of this investment.
From the jist of this thread all that is entirely possible BUT it is entirely possible that none of the above is correct.
Please correct me if im wrong but you have nothing that would stand up in court to back up that claim up.do you?

If you're not familiar with stocks/investment (which I imagine many people are not, which is one of the biggest reasons scams like this work) you're a prime and easy target to think these sort of returns are realistic. Bernie also turned down clients to look for client's with much higher capital to invest (small capital investments was more management and eventually they would need paying out) it is entirely possible declan was also doing this to look for client's who had a large sum of money, so he could feed other client's the scraps of this investment.
Like how do u explain the crazy money he was spending. Ie E63 amg when I4U barely had any clients and he wasnt working and didnt have money before he was trading?

From the jist of this thread all that is entirely possible BUT it is entirely possible that none of the above is correct.
Please correct me if im wrong but you have nothing that would stand up in court to back up that claim up.do you?

Are you an investor? The evidence in the thread is clear - the police investigation will find the concrete evidence, from circulating screenshots in this thread we know that everything declan has claimed has been debunked and a lie.

Every account that comes forward and says otherwise, has been a multi and tried to sway the discussion that the things people have found out can not be true.

Are you an investor? The evidence in the thread is clear - the police investigation will find the concrete evidence, from circulating screenshots in this thread we know that everything declan has claimed has been debunked and a lie.

Every account that comes forward and says otherwise, has been a multi and tried to sway the discussion that the things people have found out can not be true.
Exactly my thoughts the police investigation is all that matters and the claim like yours of a ponzi can not be proven at all

Exactly my thoughts the police investigation is all that matters and the claim like yours of a ponzi can not be proven at all

Of course, but we can speculate and have a pretty solid understanding that this is a Ponzi scheme. It has every single red flag to suggest that.

But also it has no concrete evidence to suggest it is not a Ponzi scheme. We have no proof of actual trades.

So, are you an investor?

Of course, but we can speculate and have a pretty solid understanding that this is a Ponzi scheme. It has every single red flag to suggest that.

So, are you an investor?
No point even replying hoodle
it’s tidus in disguise
same rhetoric
same spelling mistakes
spam cat will have him later

Back