1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IQ Option CPA program is a Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by renataoliveira, Apr 15, 2018.

1. FPA Forums Team

FPA Forums Team Caution: Moderators at Work

[​IMG]
    The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 3, 2019 at 10:45 AM

FxMaster likes this.
  2. renataoliveira

renataoliveira Recruit

Hello scammers, you say that i used vpn but you can prove it, iq option always ban the affiliates on the payday just to stole the money

3. renataoliveira

renataoliveira Recruit

you CAN'T prove that i used vpn because i did not

4. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@renataoliveira can you formally invite the company to this thread please? Follow these instructions all the way: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Also if you have any account statements, affiliate agreement, screenshots, etc showing referrals and amount due, please attach them here.

How much total in commissions are you owed? And can you summarize how the commission structure works

Thanks.

5. Editrade9966

Editrade9966 Recruit

Renataoliveira.....is anybody out there...:confused:
    Sometimes we have to give a minimum credibility fee to these brokers. Even more when claiming is free.
    I belong to the skeptics in front of Iq, but when the person who complains does not respond to this evermaat request ...
    Sorry about my english

Greetings from Santiago de Chile

6. needtostop

needtostop Private, 1st Class

i think they use seychelles as an offshore country to tax reasons. like many other companies who register in offshore countries like anguilla etc.. recently, if you follow the case of lee elbaz, you will also see how they used mauritius as an offshore place and also for operations.