• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx not process my withdraw 3 weeks 5 days

I am having an issue with a company
I forgot to mention that I ve got a good agreement with an international lawyer, specialized in theese kind of disputes.

They charge a fix price, indipendently from the amount to withdrtaw and the number of trading accounts.

If you are an IB or you have a group of clients in this situation, you may be interested to contact me to get more details.

Account 8027181
I am still waiting for my USD13,673.00 since 20 March 2015, it is 4 weeks already
it is really worry and stressful

Does your lawyer provide no win no charge service? Or charge based on percentage of the withdraw?

he charge 1800 EUR (vat included) + 10% in case of money recovered.
The advantage is for who has a group of accounts cause the price remains the same indipendently from the amount to withdraw and the number of trading accounts.

As I am an IB , I grouped my clients and we agreed with his contract just today.

So the relationship is with a reference person which will have some paper signed to allow the layer to handle all the accounts from different clients.

Dear Master Sergeant

If i did deposit to Ironfx bank account in London,UK
should i be categorized under FCA,UK or Cysec?

he charge 1800 EUR (vat included) + 10% in case of money recovered.
The advantage is for who has a group of accounts cause the price remains the same indipendently from the amount to withdraw and the number of trading accounts.

As I am an IB , I grouped my clients and we agreed with his contract just today.

So the relationship is with a reference person which will have some paper signed to allow the layer to handle all the accounts from different clients.

It would be better have a lawyer with " no win no charge "... I will pay more if a lawyer has good results, sometime unfortunately
they ask money just to send some mails at the very first extrajudicial stage...

I agree with you.Alex. no win no fee. Give extra percentage if the lawyer win to get the withdraw will be better. Let say 30% . 10,000 is $3,000. It is better income for lawyer and good for client because they can get withdraw.
FCA .UK website offers third party lawyer who charge 30% of withdraw but may be for those under FCA

Although there can be delays with withdrawal (ironfx is known for this) they usually do send you funds eventually, but it could take ages.

Try to change your account manager (request it on the chat or through email) then bombard your new account manager to push funding... could help

Back