• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx not process my withdraw 3 weeks 5 days

I am having an issue with a company

Lee Tung Mei

Private
Dear Sir/Madam
My Ironfx account login is 8027181, I made withdraw request on 12 February 2015
It is already 3 weeks 5 days. Ironfx not processed it
I contact Ironfx live chat, they told me to contact my Ironfx account manager
My first Ironfx account manager ask me to contact funding and never reply my email anymore. I email funding@ironfx.com 7 times,they never reply. i phone funding office,nobody answer the phone.
My new Ironfx account manager phone me last week said i need to wait 2 more weeks for my withdraw,totally will be waiting 45 DAYS to process a withdraw
I already email compliance@ironfx.com last week, they not yet reply me
To who i need to find help? Please help me....
I am holding all evidences :
1. deposit by bank wire to Bank of America Merrill Lynch,London,UK
2. Screenshot of withdraw date was requested
3. my account history in full
4. email copy to compliance@ironfx.com
Please someone help me...

Ironfx is a fully regulated broker. Many clients joined Ironfx because it is registered under many regulatory bodies. Now all these clients hope these regulatory bodies will do something for these clients because of the trust to regulatory bodies. Thank you, all regulatory bodies

ironfx delayed withdraw 30days

Crying waiting for 30days already, my withdraw
Please help me

Attachments

• Withdraw not processed.jpg
    Withdraw not processed.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 17
Apart from complaining to the regulators available, i suggest you create a linkedin account using your real name and follow ironfx company, then add as many as you can ironfx staff and managers. Post this link on your updates and tag Ironfx Global and every staff, person related to ironfx. In my opinion this would helps the whole internet community aware of their withdrawal problems.

Hopes this would help everyone withdrawals.

Cheers..

File complaints with:

UK FCA
UK FOS
UK ActionFraud
Cysec
eConsumer.gov

Unfortunately, I tried to fill the complaints on all the regulated authorities but they replied saying that only Cysec can do something. The reason is because my account is under Cysec.

So, depending on where you have opened your account, you can fill only 1 complaint.

Hopefully they did not bribe the Cysec. By the end of the month they will nullify the profits.

what is scary, is the way they show themself so arrogant and sure about what they are doing....

Back