Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

you are right they are employees of acmgold

I don't know if they are official employees at ACMG but it looks to me really strange these two guys are replying JUST for this matter...would risk and say they have an interest behind this blind support of this company

my names are linda safor,
A student of Ghana university, after i received free forex training from acmgold Ghana office last year. i deposited $198 usd and wanted to start my trading after mastering the act of trading with my Demo account.
Below is my acmgold account number is
When i got email from Acmgold that they have disabled all Ghana clients account i requested for my fund till now nor respond.
Please acmgold refund me my fund in the name of God ooooooooooooo. my fund is little, but if i start my noise it will be too noise it may damage your so called reputation
Evidence of payment
LR for linda.jpg

I also introduced 2 of my friends who deposited to acmgold liberty Reserve account number U68695600
pls people who know how to help us on this matter should do bcs the whole matter is every where in Ghana that Acmgold is scammer

I have been following this thread since day one and i have started my investigation fast. i promise this forum i will be updating the entire public on all my true investigation, i'm party to any. Not acmgold client neither Acmgold staff or IB.
we must be fair to the entire public and always tell the truth, let sort out who are scammers and get them off.

I got information from a good source (a staff of acmgold Nigeria office) yesterday that Acmgold have started moving all their funds out of Nigeria bank in fear that they don't know how this issue may end.
And that Oza their country director may leave Nigeria any time from next week.
Stay connected and always say the truth

Naijaforexreport I hope you have relevant evidence to your accusations.

Your post show nothing substantial against ACMGOLD Nigeria.

Furthermore, ACM Gold will not provide any comments on this on a public forum; any individual wanting proof or having queries can directly reach to us on support@acmgold.com. It is concluded that all proofs stated here, are pointless and show nothing substantial against the ACM Gold, however if this matter jumps out of proportion, ACM Gold will go to further international courts apart from the current ongoing case against the IB.

Neither i wish to Leave Nigeria or ACM GOLD for that matter. In fact ACM GOLD has plans under consideration which would benefit youths of Nigeria and also ACM GOLD and its image in Nigeria and Globally.

We look forward to Nigeria as the developing country and nation with potentials in various sectors apart from FOREX which interests ACM GOLD and Nigeria and benefits projected would be directly reflected to Youths in Nigeria.

I have been following this thread since day one and i have started my investigation fast. i promise this forum i will be updating the entire public on all my true investigation, i'm party to any. Not acmgold client neither Acmgold staff or IB.
we must be fair to the entire public and always tell the truth, let sort out who are scammers and get them off.

I got information from a good source (a staff of acmgold Nigeria office) yesterday that Acmgold have started moving all their funds out of Nigeria bank in fear that they don't know how this issue may end.

information reaching us is that Shehzad Oza their Business Development Manager will open account here in forex peace army to ask all those whose money they scam to contact him personally. we are waiting for him.

That is a really disturbing news.
I suggest anyone who can do investigate this matter more to do so. ACMG is a very big company in Nigeria and this may effect the confidence of the entire African market, and harm other traders and companies who operate in Africa.

I suggest the following:

1. Anyone with an issue with the Ghana office post here. Include your account number as well as the amount you are owed. Send the same information by email to support@acmgold.com

2. ACM Gold needs to stop having employees pretending to be IBs and other supporters.

Naijaforexreport, if you've got evidence to back up those allegations, I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who would like to see it.

i made my payment through bank wire to acmgold Nigeria zenith bank account not to acmgold local bank account in Ghana. i have contacted acmgold they keep referring me to their ib in Ghana.

my question why will you disable my account and seize my funds because you are having issues with your local ib?

secondly acmgold told me to contact their local ib which i did and the local ib told me that he is answerable to only those that paid to their local bank account.

This a simple matter mr oza i need my refund through the means i send you my money that his through bank transfer

I am not interested in acmgold and their issues with their local ib all i need is my money back. why will you ask me to contact you privately when i have made a claim in the open that your organization is a scam? if you have proof that my money has been send to your local ib please post it here for others to see and judge.

simple question to you mr oza, did i make my payment through your local ib? why will you disable my account in the middle of trading? is it ethically right for a Forex broker to disable customers account without any formal notice.

why don't you notify me that my account will be disable before you close my account, if acmgold is not a scam why are you finding it difficult to make proof of my refund?

Naijaforexreport I hope you have relevant evidence to your accusations.

Your post show nothing substantial against ACMGOLD Nigeria.

Furthermore, ACM Gold will not provide any comments on this on a public forum; any individual wanting proof or having queries can directly reach to us on support@acmgold.com. It is concluded that all proofs stated here, are pointless and show nothing substantial against the ACM Gold, however if this matter jumps out of proportion, ACM Gold will go to further international courts apart from the current ongoing case against the IB.

Neither i wish to Leave Nigeria or ACM GOLD for that matter. In fact ACM GOLD has plans under consideration which would benefit youths of Nigeria and also ACM GOLD and its image in Nigeria and Globally.

We look forward to Nigeria as the developing country and nation with potentials in various sectors apart from FOREX which interests ACM GOLD and Nigeria and benefits projected would be directly reflected to Youths in Nigeria.

Back