Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

I opened live account with acmgold on April,2012 after mr simeon told alot of good things about acmgold with this account number 5191047 and made my first deposit through Liberty reserve $363.33. On November i made another deposit of $500 usd through the local bank in Ghana.
I was trading till when i got email from acmgold on 12th December,2012 that all trading account in Ghana is disabled that we should contact one Mr. Simeon, i quickly did, but he refunded me my $500 usd the next 4 days and asked me to forget about whether i was on profit and loos as himself wouldn't know who are trading on looses or profit. Below is my total equity the very day i got the email from acmgold; 20121220_111207.jpg

I asked him about my first deposit he said i should contact acmgold global office upon doing so, the told me Mr. simeon was responsible for the Ghana clients account disable that he has a software for that.
Below is one of my live chatt with acmgold officers; client chart with acmgold.jpg

Acmgold, please pay me my remaining fund and the profit made. i'm not saying you guys are scammers, i have other friends who deposited through liberty reserve and have not receive their fund yet.

I opened live account with acmgold on April,2012 after mr simeon told alot of good things about acmgold with this account number 5191047 and made my first deposit through Liberty reserve $363.33. On November i made another deposit of $500 usd through the local bank in Ghana.
I was trading till when i got email from acmgold on 12th December,2012 that all trading account in Ghana is disabled that we should contact one Mr. Simeon, i quickly did, but he refunded me my $500 usd the next 4 days and asked me to forget about whether i was on profit and loos as himself wouldn't know who are trading on looses or profit. Below is my total equity the very day i got the email from acmgold; View attachment 9344

I asked him about my first deposit he said i should contact acmgold global office upon doing so, the told me Mr. simeon was responsible for the Ghana clients account disable that he has a software for that.
Below is one of my live chatt with acmgold officers; View attachment 9345

Acmgold, please pay me my remaining fund and the profit made. i'm not saying you guys are scammers, i have other friends who deposited through liberty reserve and have not receive their fund yet.

This is another question Mr. Oza will have to explain...(anyone else from the ACMG management is welcome to answer too).

I posted on this thread few days a go, i think its high time acmgold resolve this issue if they really claim they are genuine business people and that they are not scammers.
one of the security officer in Ghana who is handling this issue in Ghana told me yesterday on my contact with him that acmgold said they have the fund and that they can pay all clients off, but that they want the individual clients come to Nigeria office, and that they spend over $50,000 usd on monthly salary at Nigeria.
My question is if you have the fund and you can pay why do you allow this issue to keep spreading and creating bad image of your company?
Why would i spend over $300 usd taking flight to Nigeria only to come and take $198 usd.
Why must i come to Nigeria for my refund.
please just pay to my Liberty reserve.
I have other friends who i help to fund their acmgold trading account and non of them have receive their funds from acmgold, here is the evidence; LR deposit into Acmgold.jpg

I for one would very much like to see ACM Gold's representative address some of these issues here.

Proof that Mr. Stephen has claimed his accounts and has no underlying funds existing in ACM Gold

Mr. Stephen, we demand that you stop spreading your false information throughout blogs as you have already claimed your account as shows the clear proof. All of Ghana clients who have issues please set up with your account numbers and we can provide you due proof as well. This is the proof that Mr. Stephen has claimed all of his money:

1. ACM Gold Statement of Funds: Stephen Amponsah (5196482) statement of funds has been shown through which we can clearly all the funds have been either withdrawn by Mr. Stephen or he has used it for trading or he was transferred to other account which is an account of former IB SIMEON ODO.
2. Proof of Stephen’s account has been attached to show that the account number that has been stated correctly
3. Proof of Simeon Odo’s account has been attached to show that the account number has been stated correctly. This is the same account to which internal transfer had been done from Stephen’s account.
4. Proof of withdrawal request by Stephen that we have received. In the snapshot, it should be noticed that the subject field is shown indicating that this email has not been edited.
5. Proof of internal transfer request by Stephen into IB Simeon’s that we have received. In the snapshot, it should be noticed that the subject field is shown indicating that this email has not been edited.
6. Proof of email sent to Mr. Stephen by Mr. Oza while Mr. Stephen claims that ACM Gold is not communicating with him. Not only is ACM Gold communicating with him but also offering him proof.

Proof of how the IB Simeon successfully attained all customer deposits by removing Hina’s authority to confirm all banking transactions:
7. Proof of how Ms. Hina Kassam could not be a signatory as she frequently travels all around the globe (being ACM Gold’s COO), and a work permit was needed. This also includes how Simeon was a signatory and an agreement was reached where in Ms. Hina Kassam would confirm all transactions through email while Simeon would sign on her behalf. (This is the same account in which ACM Gold Ghana’s deposits were present).
8. Proof of how the bank emailed Hina later and removed her authority to confirm any transaction that was previously reached.
9. Proof of how our Accounts Department asked the bank to clarify this act of the bank of removing Hina from her right to confirm to all transactions.
10. Proof of what the Bank replied – which clearly shows that the bank is also involved in the fraud.

All of this proof has been emailed to FPA on priority as ACM Gold doesn’t want to discuss anything on a public forum but FPA has urged ACM Gold to go public with all of this proof hence it has been posted. It is demanded from all of scammers who are pretending to be clients yet are Simeon in disguise to STOP spreading all of this information. It has been mentioned before that any client with queries should email on support@acmgold.com.
PROOF 1 statement.jpgPROOF 1 statement(2).jpgPROOF 2 proof of stephens account.pngPROOF 3 proof of SIMEON's official account.pngView attachment PROOF 4 withdrawal request from stephen to acm gold.bmp

Back