Is ACMGOLD FOREX BROKER A Scam?

All issues have been addressed. They had been addressed to FPA personally but they urged us to post in on this forum. Anyone with complains is requested to write to us on support@acmgold.com in an official manner instead of writing on this forum as writing here will not be treated as an official. Thank you.

its evidently clear now that acmgold are scammers please take time to download their proof image and see for yourself

proof 11 proof of payment to stephen through liberty reserve-3 new.jpg

1, i fund my account through bank wire not liberty reserve your proof shows liberty reserve payment, why?

2, my name is Stephen Amposah your proof shows Linda Sarfor, why?

3, i deposited $2600 your proof shows $300, why?

4, My account was disable by December 12 2012 your proof shows payment on 13th june 2012, why

my final submission is irfan pardesi, hina and shehza oza who are owners of acmgold have paid a secondary school student to provide fake Photoshopped evidence

View attachment 9392
Kindly state your account number and we will provide you due proof. Please also find attached a payment to Stephen in your liberty reserve account.

mr shehza Oza have travel out of Nigeria to evade arrest see his picture below in case he is hiding please report him to the nearest police station in Nigeria

ozapix.jpg

so its because of this proof you decide to close over 200 of us trading in your platform because youhave issues with your ib?

No issue has been addresed

1, you claim to have send me refund but your proof shows payment to linda sarfor

proof 11 proof of payment to stephen through liberty reserve-3 new.jpg

2, your proof shows payment also to lynda sarfor with account number 5191047, but her proof shows she only deposit $198

lynda sarfor payment.jpg

3, what about Micheal osabukle with account number 5191047 who has a balance of $1100 before you disable his account

michael trading screenshort.jpg

4, why did you tell Mr Micheal osabukle with account number 5191047 that his account was disable by your ib Simeon odo? can your ib disable customers account?

client chart with acmgold.jpg

5, why will you disable our accounts in the middle of trading?

why will you ask us to contact your support when you are telling lies that all issues have been resolved, we made an allegation of fraud against your company acmgold in the open why will you want us to contact you privately? we have contact you over six months without any response.

All issues have been addressed. They had been addressed to FPA personally but they urged us to post in on this forum. Anyone with complains is requested to write to us on support@acmgold.com in an official manner instead of writing on this forum as writing here will not be treated as an official. Thank you.

if Mr shehza Oza residence is not relevance then why his he on the run when we try to arrest him in Nigeria? is Mr shehza Oza not your business development manager in charge of YOUR Africa operations?

if you think our questions on this forum and elsewhere is not regarded as query then why are you responding with your own fake proofs?

Note that we saw your adverts online not through your support so if we have issues that you are not responding to we need to bring it to the open to prevent other new customers from your scam

Mr. Oza's personal residence status is of no relevance to the issue in hand. It is advised to whoever who has any queries to email us at support@acmgold.com as posting on this forum will not be treated as a query.

Mr. Oza's personal residence status is of no relevance to the issue in hand. It is advised to whoever who has any queries to email us at support@acmgold.com as posting on this forum will not be treated as a query.

Since he appears to be a major figure in the company and there are accusations that he has issues with the Nigerian government, I would think that these inquiries are relevant.

As stated before all of this proof was sent to FPA a long while before posting it here. ACM Gold has attached all evidence but will take this as a second opportunity to explain again and clarify points in the same order as Mr. Stephen has stated.

1. The liberty payment proof is a WITHDRAWAL not a DEPOSIT. (PROOF 11, please find attached above)

2. The Liberty reserve receipt clearly mentions Mr. Stephen's MT4 ACCOUNT NO. 5196482. Linda Sarfor is the owner of the Liberty reserve account as is clearly mentioned in the liberty reserve statement. Hence Mr. Stephen used Ms. Linda's Liberty reserve account to request for a withdrawal (PROOF 11, please find it attached above)

3. If Mr. Stephen would be so kind enough to go through his STATEMENT (PROOF 1) shows ALL of his transactions (including $300 withdrawal, $361 internal transfer to IB Simeon Odo and ALL of his trades, which shows exactly how his capital has been used for trading.

4. This is exactly ACM Gold's point. Mr. Stephen has received all of his due claims before ACM Gold minimalized their operations in Ghana.

its evidently clear now that acmgold are scammers please take time to download their proof image and see for yourself

View attachment 9397

1, i fund my account through bank wire not liberty reserve your proof shows liberty reserve payment, why?

2, my name is Stephen Amposah your proof shows Linda Sarfor, why?

3, i deposited $2600 your proof shows $300, why?

4, My account was disable by December 12 2012 your proof shows payment on 13th june 2012, why

my final submission is irfan pardesi, hina and shehza oza who are owners of acmgold have paid a secondary school student to provide fake Photoshopped evidence

1. The Liberty reserve receipt clearly mentions Mr. Stephen's MT4 ACCOUNT NO. 5196482. Linda Sarfor is the owner of the Liberty reserve account as is clearly mentioned in the liberty reserve statement. Hence Mr. Stephen used Ms. Linda's Liberty reserve account to request for a withdrawal (PROOF 11, please find it attached above). As mentioned before, this is a withdrawal not a payment as is clearly stated (ACM GOLD made payment to Mr. Stephen, through Ms. Linda's account. (PROOF 11)

2. Ms. Linda's account no '5191047' is stated nowhere in the receipt, but Mr. Stephen's account no '5196492' is mentioned CLEARLY. (PROOF 11)

3. Please stick to your own account, withdrawal and issues.

4. Yes, IB had access to backend manager through which he can disable accounts.

5. Kindly provide us proof of your accusations of disabling done by ACM Gold.

We have tried to contact you Mr. Stephen (Proof 6) but you are purposely trying to tarnish ACM Gold's repute on a public forum and not only on Forex Peace Army, you continue to do it on a many other forums. This clearly shows that you are more interested in ruining ACM Gold's repute than solving your withdrawal issues (i.e. if they exist in the first place).

No issue has been addresed

1, you claim to have send me refund but your proof shows payment to linda sarfor

View attachment 9401

2, your proof shows payment also to lynda sarfor with account number 5191047, but her proof shows she only deposit $198

View attachment 9402

3, what about Micheal osabukle with account number 5191047 who has a balance of $1100 before you disable his account

View attachment 9403

4, why did you tell Mr Micheal osabukle with account number 5191047 that his account was disable by your ib Simeon odo? can your ib disable customers account?

View attachment 9404

5, why will you disable our accounts in the middle of trading?

why will you ask us to contact your support when you are telling lies that all issues have been resolved, we made an allegation of fraud against your company acmgold in the open why will you want us to contact you privately? we have contact you over six months without any response.

Back