• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
I'm now knowing all of these after not digging on them in the first place. I guess some people will do whatever it takes to scam (I just let Karma be on their side). They are still encouraging me to invest up until now but that's just it.

By the way, is there a way to track down their BTC account, will it show the details of the user?

This is what they sent me: 35dpR5cS9mYMum5qD1y6Mz1DEaAbg4Zhgi

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear another scamming story like this. Is ok, don't feel bad. It happens to anyone so, I hope you learned from this to be more cautious in the future, when something sounds too good to be true that's a red flag, but how much did you actually lose?

Just be careful meeting people online from now on. Best of luck!

[QUOTE = "2012mailbox2012, publicación: 374403, miembro: 225920"]
¡Hola de nuevo!

Aquí viene una segunda parte de la historia. Me las arreglé para retirar realmente mis activos de Winsie.com, sin embargo, nominado en USDT. Los fondos ahora han aterrizado en mi muro en Blockchain.com y debido a algunas razones que aún no me quedan claras, el activo resultó ser una cantidad de Tether ...

Por lo tanto, la buena noticia es que es REALMENTE POSIBLE retirar fondos de esta misteriosa plataforma Winsie Global.

Sin embargo, ahora estoy realmente desconcertado sobre cómo retirarlo de la billetera Blockchain.com en mi cuenta bancaria habitual. Soy un verdadero novato en este mundo de criptomonedas y todavía no entiendo todos los detalles técnicos. Pero estoy en un proceso de aprendizaje.

Te diré una vez que realmente logre recuperar mi dinero en moneda fiduciaria.

¡Hasta luego!
[/CITAR]

¿Me estás diciendo que realmente podrías retirar tu USDT de winsie.com? Tuve un primer retiro de USDT que realicé como prueba para comprender el proceso. Después de eso, Winsie me pidió fotografías faciales junto con mi documentación. Después de eso intenté hacer un nuevo retiro de casi el total de mi inversión y allí me pidieron 2 fotos de busto. Es decir, envié una foto del busto y después de 4 días me pidieron otra, ahora estoy en el tercer día y todavía no me permiten retirar, aseguran que mi solicitud está bajo revisión. Espero tener exito. Es una gran noticia leer que realmente pudiste retirar tu USDT, todavía temo que me hayan estafado, pero tu experiencia renueva mis esperanzas.
Una pregunta tonta, ¿proporcionó una foto de su pasaporte o su documentación nacional? ¡gracias!

I'm not sure how the forum is used, sorry. I repeat my message. Are you telling me that you really could withdraw your USDT from winsie.com? I had a first USDT withdrawal which I carried out as a test to understand the process. After that Winsie asked me for facial photographs along with my documentation. After that I tried to make a new withdrawal of almost the total of my investment and there they asked me for 2 bust photos. That is, I sent a bust photo and after 4 days they asked me for another one, now I am on the 3rd day and they still do not allow me to withdraw, they assure that my request is under review. I hope to be successful. It is great news to read that you really were able to withdraw your USDT, I am still afraid that I was scammed, but your experience renews my hopes.
A silly question, did you provide a photo of your passport or your national documentation? thank you!
[QUOTE = "2012mailbox2012, publicación: 374403, miembro: 225920"]
¡Hola de nuevo!

Aquí viene una segunda parte de la historia. Me las arreglé para retirar realmente mis activos de Winsie.com, sin embargo, nominado en USDT. Los fondos ahora han aterrizado en mi muro en Blockchain.com y debido a algunas razones que aún no me quedan claras, el activo resultó ser una cantidad de Tether ...

Por lo tanto, la buena noticia es que es REALMENTE POSIBLE retirar fondos de esta misteriosa plataforma Winsie Global.

Sin embargo, ahora estoy realmente desconcertado sobre cómo retirarlo de la billetera Blockchain.com en mi cuenta bancaria habitual. Soy un verdadero novato en este mundo de criptomonedas y todavía no entiendo todos los detalles técnicos. Pero estoy en un proceso de aprendizaje.

¡Hasta luego!
[/CITAR]

¿Me estás diciendo que realmente podrías retirar tu USDT de winsie.com? Tuve un primer retiro de USDT que realicé como prueba para comprender el proceso. Después de eso, Winsie me pidió fotografías faciales junto con mi documentación. Después de eso intenté hacer un nuevo retiro de casi el total de mi inversión y allí me pidieron 2 fotos de busto. Es decir, envié una foto del busto y después de 4 días me pidieron otra, ahora estoy en el tercer día y todavía no me permiten retirar, aseguran que mi solicitud está bajo revisión. Espero tener exito. Es una gran noticia leer que realmente pudiste retirar tu USDT, todavía temo que me hayan estafado, pero tu experiencia renueva mis esperanzas.
Una pregunta tonta, ¿proporcionó una foto de su pasaporte o su documentación nacional? ¡gracias!

¡Hola de nuevo!

¡Hasta luego!
[/CITAR]

Yes, buddy! I went through all these requests and sent then numerous photos to satisfy them. I even have contacted their support service service@winsie.com and they replied after some delay. My HK lady kept explaining that all these requests are just to provide the best possible "bank-level security" for the traded funds. Sometimes I was puzzled with their requests due to their poor English... But it worked out in the final instance. The whole process took me about one week.
Thus - good luck to you!

Yes, buddy! I went through all these requests and sent then numerous photos to satisfy them. I even have contacted their support service service@winsie.com and they replied after some delay. My HK lady kept explaining that all these requests are just to provide the best possible "bank-level security" for the traded funds. Sometimes I was puzzled with their requests due to their poor English... But it worked out in the final instance. The whole process took me about one week.
Thus - good luck to you!

ok, i'll keep waiting for my verification to happen. What puzzled me most was that they ask me for a bust photo. I understood that it was a photo from the shoulders up, it really is a term that I never saw. This was the one I had to send twice. I am going 4 days, I hope it works. On the other hand, I never managed to get an email from service@winsie.com to answer something.

ok, i'll keep waiting for my verification to happen. What puzzled me most was that they ask me for a bust photo. I understood that it was a photo from the shoulders up, it really is a term that I never saw. This was the one I had to send twice. I am going 4 days, I hope it works. On the other hand, I never managed to get an email from service@winsie.com to answer something.

I have re-sent them my photo with me holding my driver licence.

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear another scamming story like this. Is ok, don't feel bad. It happens to anyone so, I hope you learned from this to be more cautious in the future, when something sounds too good to be true that's a red flag, but how much did you actually lose?

Just be careful meeting people online from now on. Best of luck!
Yes thanks mate! This forum helps a lot and I just hope this scammers gets struck with Covid-19 (Evil laugh) but probably they need the money that bad so they do these kind of things. Oh well, just hope the Aussie dollars they got from me will be in a good use.

I have re-sent them my photo with me holding my driver licence.
You may reach to their customer support. Verification is quite strict in platforms like this. And for scam/fraud it might take a few tries still. But keep us posted mate, hope you get your money back.

You may reach to their customer support. Verification is quite strict in platforms like this. And for scam/fraud it might take a few tries still. But keep us posted mate, hope you get your money back.

The reality is that complaints about this site are already emerging on several sites and the end result is 99% always the same. I will keep hoping to withdraw the money but I find it very difficult that it is not a scam

friends. Now winsie has sent me an email saying that I must deposit 2000 dollars in a certain crypto address to authorize the withdrawal of my funds from your platform. we must all denounce winsie together, they must be arrested somehow. they are committing fraud and extortion

Back