• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
friends. Now winsie has sent me an email saying that I must deposit 2000 dollars in a certain crypto address to authorize the withdrawal of my funds from your platform. we must all denounce winsie together, they must be arrested somehow. they are committing fraud and extortion

That's messed up. Don't wait for others to denounce them. I hope you have started to report to your local authorities, keep all the proofs and have them work on it. Damn these people.

friends. Now winsie has sent me an email saying that I must deposit 2000 dollars in a certain crypto address to authorize the withdrawal of my funds from your platform. we must all denounce winsie together, they must be arrested somehow. they are committing fraud and extortion
Hello!
Can you please post (quote) here their e-mail? It would be very helpful to better understand the situation.
What you say contradicts to my own experience with Winsie. I was able withdrawing my funds from there, though in USDT, because for BTC they have a lowest limit of 20 coins, which I did not have.
Thanks

Hello!
Can you please post (quote) here their e-mail? It would be very helpful to better understand the situation.
What you say contradicts to my own experience with Winsie. I was able withdrawing my funds from there, though in USDT, because for BTC they have a lowest limit of 20 coins, which I did not have.
Thanks
Here below you have the email. these people are criminals. and all those who recommend it and get victims too
Dear Winsie users:
We have received your email. I'm sorry for the confusion.
Winsie needs to confirm a few things with you as your account has been withdrawing money recently:
1. USDT gold address:xxxx
2. Gold amount :xxxx USDT
We look forward to your prompt reply.
In addition, WinSIE needs to make sure that you are the person requesting the withdrawal. You need to pay a deposit of $2000. Upon receipt of funds, we will transfer 7589USDT to your fund account.

Here below you have the email. these people are criminals. and all those who recommend it and get victims too
Dear Winsie users:
We have received your email. I'm sorry for the confusion.
Winsie needs to confirm a few things with you as your account has been withdrawing money recently:
1. USDT gold address:xxxx
2. Gold amount :xxxx USDT
We look forward to your prompt reply.
In addition, WinSIE needs to make sure that you are the person requesting the withdrawal. You need to pay a deposit of $2000. Upon receipt of funds, we will transfer 7589USDT to your fund account.

Many thanks for that, mate!
Indeed, it looks very strange and suspicious...
However, as I said I didn't have any problems withdrawing my smaller amount of 300 USDT.
Perhaps you can ask your lady-guide or their service to explain this requirement of an additional deposit?

thanks.

Many thanks for that, mate!
Indeed, it looks very strange and suspicious...
However, as I said I didn't have any problems withdrawing my smaller amount of 300 USDT.
Perhaps you can ask your lady-guide or their service to explain this requirement of an additional deposit?

thanks.

Probably because your amount is small, so they try to bait you. First give you a taste that is ok to withdraw money and then ask you to put in more. They work differently with different people, some they can scam more and some little and probably by volume too. They have a plans to tailor to specific people.

There's never a fast and quick way to win scheme in this world dude.

If you were able to withdraw now, don't fall for them, end or get a way to take the rest of your money back.

Here is a screenshot that confirms the withdrawal of 300 UDT
1595865242592.png

And here is the proof that I have received these 300 USDT on my wallet outside of Winsie. (Well, they have deducted small transaction fee of a few $).
1595865401370.png

I'm really puzzled with the situation described by caesars2020
I would need clarifying this prior I would make any further investment on this platform. The game with the initial investment of just 200 euro was just an experimental round of mine. This yielded 25% within three weeks.
This is my story so far...

I'm not advocating Winsie, by no means! I just would like make sure their rules are clear and transparent enough. I agree, their interface and the way they communicate is very far from being clear and transparent. This disturbs a lot.

Back