• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
Anyone experience with bitmarket.vip ? this page totally disappeared from the server, together with my money ...Second loss at suspicious trading websites :(:(

Excuse me...the reason they want another 6 K is to find out if its really YOU after u gave them already copy of ur passport, picture of u and ur local ID and ur ID separate? this is not a proof enough??? they want a deposit to determine its u??????, Buddy come on, are you for real or do you work for Winsie?

No, my friend. I'm in the same boat, as you. I was perhaps lucky at my first steps. I'm a novice in these games and I'm just learning the rules. I have no experience with other trading platforms, so I cannot really compare the conditions.

I have many questions to Winsie... But so far they all have been resolved in some appropriate ways...

No, my friend. I'm in the same boat, as you. I was perhaps lucky at my first steps. I'm a novice in these games and I'm just learning the rules. I have no experience with other trading platforms, so I cannot really compare the conditions.

I have many questions to Winsie... But so far they all have been resolved in some appropriate ways...
Super, let me have their email and contact info of the Person you are dealing with. So far I was screwed and mislead from day one

Excuse me...the reason they want another 6 K is to find out if its really YOU after u gave them already copy of ur passport, picture of u and ur local ID and ur ID separate? this is not a proof enough??? they want a deposit to determine its u??????, Buddy come on, are you for real or do you work for Winsie?

Dude, first thing first. Stay calm and be clear on what you are doing. 15K is a big chunk of money, and we tend to go crazy and kill these son of a b*tch. Clearly they can be men operating behind all of these.

Also please report them right away Useful links - Where to report investment fraud

That's the first thing you have to do and please beware of recovery companies approaching you and offering you for help because they are going to scam you too. The chances of getting it back is very minimal.

So, good luck brother. I lost a lot too but it's a lesson learned and I'm still trying to recover mentally and sometimes feel very stupid to be lied by a fake girl from the internet, what a shame, but it was an expensive lesson and now I am just trying to encourage people to report all these crooks.

Dude, first thing first. Stay calm and be clear on what you are doing. 15K is a big chunk of money, and we tend to go crazy and kill these son of a b*tch. Clearly they can be men operating behind all of these.

Also please report them right away Useful links - Where to report investment fraud

That's the first thing you have to do and please beware of recovery companies approaching you and offering you for help because they are going to scam you too. The chances of getting it back is very minimal.

So, good luck brother. I lost a lot too but it's a lesson learned and I'm still trying to recover mentally and sometimes feel very stupid to be lied by a fake girl from the internet, what a shame, but it was an expensive lesson and now I am just trying to encourage people to report all these crooks.
Same here...the loss of the money really hurts and the chick knows my situation and used it brutally without mercy ...thanks for the link...will make the report right away...Thanks

In my case the name and number are different. I was just very consequent in my actions, persistent in my multiple questions and patient. I really enjoyed the game that looked like a nice social chat in the beginning and later on, when it came to monetary issues, the girl was very serious and to some extent competent in technical issues.
Ah, of course there was an "uncle" with some inside information who was guiding and she was guiding me following his "strategic advice".
Jokes aside - I'm just trying to learn their technology. And of course, I'm afraid what will happen next, when (and if) I decide to go for a second round.

In my case the name and number are different. I was just very consequent in my actions, persistent in my multiple questions and patient. I really enjoyed the game that looked like a nice social chat in the beginning and later on, when it came to monetary issues, the girl was very serious and to some extent competent in technical issues.
Ah, of course there was an "uncle" with some inside information who was guiding and she was guiding me following his "strategic advice".
Jokes aside - I'm just trying to learn their technology. And of course, I'm afraid what will happen next, when (and if) I decide to go for a second round.
Yeah same here uncle story....but do me a favor ask her which other ways we can have to contact Winsie, somehow she has to know a broker or anyone close there. I have just this chick, who is under the same umbrella there and the official email from them. I need somehow to get via phone to someone into Winsie. Thanks a lot

Back