• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
Yeah same here uncle story....but do me a favor ask her which other ways we can have to contact Winsie, somehow she has to know a broker or anyone close there. I have just this chick, who is under the same umbrella there and the official email from them. I need somehow to get via phone to someone into Winsie. Thanks a lot

Sorry, my friend... I do not have such contacts and the lady says she does not know these Winsie people... Her "uncle" is just an analyst, she says. What she says, I must just strictly follow all the requirements and requests from Winsie and everything will be alright. That is my experience so far.

Sorry, my friend... I do not have such contacts and the lady says she does not know these Winsie people... Her "uncle" is just an analyst, she says. What she says, I must just strictly follow all the requirements and requests from Winsie and everything will be alright. That is my experience so far.
Send them 6k that they verify its me, because my passport, national ID and even pics with me holding my ID card is not sufficient? So a wire from an unlisted USDT account to my USDT account there proofs that this is me? Buddy, u r not really serious or?

Send them 6k that they verify its me, because my passport, national ID and even pics with me holding my ID card is not sufficient? So a wire from an unlisted USDT account to my USDT account there proofs that this is me? Buddy, u r not really serious or?
I do not know. I only shared my own experience so far...

The girl was constantly pushing me to invest more, but I explained her that there will no further investments, till I have successfully accomplished my first experimental round. (Means money back to my regular account.) Finally she accepted my position and kept instructing me on all the issues.

I'm not advocating Winsie, by no means! I just would like make sure their rules are clear and transparent enough. I agree, their interface and the way they communicate is very far from being clear and transparent. This disturbs a lot.
I wouldn't want to get into controversy within a forum, but I am really powerfully struck by the way you are insistently reporting that anyone can withdraw their money from winsie with no hassle. It is precisely the speech made by the people who capture the victims. It is clear that what is happening to 99.9% of people is that we suffer a serious scam.

Yes, I see your point, thanks for the warning. However, I'm missing an empirical proof of this theory of their "individually tailored scamming". Isn't it a too sophisticated way to steel relatively small amounts from individual traders? What kind of infrastructure one would need to have behind to play these long games???

Dude, you’re lucky that you made 50 bucks out from the scammers, lucky you. Since you said you asked a lot of questions to the “girl” about investing into winsie, then please here’s an article for you, which described their business, same tactics different model and don’t tell me is just a coincidence. This is obviously a scam.

Shady crypto exchanged used in tinder dating scam

There’s never a quick money scheme in this world brother. We were all scammed.

Back