Is this a scam? Help

JoeJohn1

Recruit
I'm relatively new to everything in the forex world, so I'm really not sure. and I joined a telegram group and someone shared a group message that says that this person can turn 200 to 1400, 300 to 2100, 500 to 3500 in 7 days and that it's 100% guaranteed. And they said they manage the money in their account and make big trades there and you get your money back at the end of 7 days. Is this legitimate? I know it sounds too good to be true, but sorry if I sound like a newbie about to get scammed, but I don't know much the whole business. Has anyone heard of anything like that? What made me skeptical was that they said 100% guaranteed, and nothing in the forex market is guaranteed, that I know. They did send me screenshots of them sending money with bitcoins and USD, so if you could share ur 2 cents. Thanks

I'm relatively new to everything in the forex world, so I'm really not sure. and I joined a telegram group and someone shared a group message that says that this person can turn 200 to 1400, 300 to 2100, 500 to 3500 in 7 days and that it's 100% guaranteed. And they said they manage the money in their account and make big trades there and you get your money back at the end of 7 days. Is this legitimate? I know it sounds too good to be true, but sorry if I sound like a newbie about to get scammed, but I don't know much the whole business. Has anyone heard of anything like that? What made me skeptical was that they said 100% guaranteed, and nothing in the forex market is guaranteed, that I know. They did send me screenshots of them sending money with bitcoins and USD, so if you could share ur 2 cents. Thanks
Take a deep breath and run as fast as you can from that group. We got a lot of threads where people complaints about the telegram groups.

Take a deep breath and run as fast as you can from that group. We got a lot of threads where people complaints about the telegram groups.
Thanks for the replies. I'll just exit that group and do it on my own. Do you recommend finding someone who teaches forex and learn from them? Because I tried using paid signals and I blew my account up, which makes me wanna quit to be frank. I found this one guy who teaches it for pretty cheap and has plenty testimonials, so I'm thinking of that.

of course it is fake. What makes you think that you can quadriple your money like that so easy. If you want to invest in the world of trading you need to find a good broker and if you are a beginner maybe a good senior account manager wouldn't hurt. If i may i would like to recommend you the broker which i'm using. I know it is not a scam because i started with 15K$ and in a year and a half i was able to make almost 100K$. I was able to withdraw 80K from them this monday. The only problem i had with them was that i had to wait 14 days to get my money back.

For real yo. Thanks. I'll just try and learn on my own.

All good Joe

Anybody who tells you there are guarantees is just not being truthful. This is an immediate red flag!

But I can tell you how to become an overnight millionaire trading forex.... Years and years of practise :p

Remember, trading isn't a sprint but a marathon. Give it time, limit the cost of learning lessons and keep learning! Rewards will come.

T
All good Joe

Anybody who tells you there are guarantees is just not being truthful. This is an immediate red flag!

But I can tell you how to become an overnight millionaire trading forex.... Years and years of practise :p

Remember, trading isn't a sprint but a marathon. Give it time, limit the cost of learning lessons and keep learning! Rewards will come.

*Noted* Thanks for that John. As we speak I'm researching and learning more about forex. Do you recommend me a broker that's pretty good and doesn't have any conflict of interest with good leverages? Thanks again :D

of course it is fake. What makes you think that you can quadriple your money like that so easy. If you want to invest in the world of trading you need to find a good broker and if you are a beginner maybe a good senior account manager wouldn't hurt. If i may i would like to recommend you the broker which i'm using. I know it is not a scam because i started with 15K$ and in a year and a half i was able to make almost 100K$. I was able to withdraw 80K from them this monday. The only problem i had with them was that i had to wait 14 days to get my money back.
Sure which broker is that? And what type of broker is it? Thanks by the way.

Back