Ivory Option Kept my Withdrawal "Fraudsters"

Bhart54

Private, 1st Class
My experience with Ivory option owned by Patryn LTD has been a nightmare! I was passed around to approximately 9 different managers/traders. Constantly asked to bring people in at the 100K VIP Level for commissions and when I did not they bounced me somewhere else to lose more money.

They fraudulently signed a bonus document for another 3 K, keeping me from withdrawing. It took several months to get them to reverse this and in the mean time they drained most of my account. I asked for my balance of 17,488.46 to be returned to me and on January 5th I received a confirmation saying my withdrawal had been approved and should reach me with in 7 days.

This never happened and I started an investigation, as requested, by sending proof from my bank with a managers signature on it. Still no money. They then said that it is not their fault, it is the processors fault and they stopped communicating saying my account is closed!

I have filed with every agency available, but that does not seem to help. So I am hoping going public and inviting them to this thread might make a difference.

My experience with Ivory option owned by Patryn LTD has been a nightmare! I was passed around to approximately 9 different managers/traders. Constantly asked to bring people in at the 100K VIP Level for commissions and when I did not they bounced me somewhere else to lose more money.

They fraudulently signed a bonus document for another 3 K, keeping me from withdrawing. It took several months to get them to reverse this and in the mean time they drained most of my account. I asked for my balance of 17,488.46 to be returned to me and on January 5th I received a confirmation saying my withdrawal had been approved and should reach me with in 7 days.

This never happened and I started an investigation, as requested, by sending proof from my bank with a managers signature on it. Still no money. They then said that it is not their fault, it is the processors fault and they stopped communicating saying my account is closed!

I have filed with every agency available, but that does not seem to help. So I am hoping going public and inviting them to this thread might make a difference.

I want to add some correspondence showing the withdrawal doc and my further attempts to retrieve my withdrawal from Ivory Option to no avail!

Attachments

• Confirmation IO.pdf
    324.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Ivory responses.pdf
    151.4 KB · Views: 2
Let the people at Ivory Options know you'll be signing up for that class action lawsuit.

Also Pharaoh, I have started a suit with these Ivory people. It is an unfortunate fact that the folks you deal with at the "Chop Shops" are impossible to intimidate, they take your treats and ignore you. They really have no interest in what you say because they never think you will actually take action. Most people do not, but, I am not one of them as they have now found out.

But you have to have someone willing to go the full Monty and approach them from who actually controls the $$$ and see if they want to settle or go to court? A long process that most cannot wait out! Plus it does cost upfront and that is more money gone for months. If I could just get my withdrawal I could wait, but I am running out of funds.

So I say to anyone even contemplating going with this company, "RUN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, BECAUSE IT DOES!"

If they still have social sites, make a post inviting them. Include links to this thread AND to the class action lawsuit thread. They'll delete your posts if they still monitor those, but someone else may see them - and every person who joins in the suit makes it more damaging to the people behind the scam.

In general, if it's binary, take your money and flee!

Back