Latest Victim of CT Option

Thanks Pharaoh I did as you suggested and I have not heard or seen anything from them. A day before I got an email from Zachary Oconner who claimed to be the senior account manager, and I definitely sent him an invite...no reply.
Invite them again and lets see if you can succeed this time.

Sorry I forgot to respond to this but I did invite them again on the 13th of April. No response! Meanwhile I have no clue how I'm gong to pay bills! I feel so stupid, should have researched more about them!

Sorry I forgot to respond to this but I did invite them again on the 13th of April. No response! Meanwhile I have no clue how I'm gong to pay bills! I feel so stupid, should have researched more about them!
Hi FxMaster, I wanted to ask if you know about a company called Traders Consultz Center? They claim and guarantee they can get the $21,475 USD but first I need to send $3,300. They claim $1500 is to fund my account to make sure they don't close my account. The $1800 is to upgrade my account so I can get my funds back. I thought about it and if I had the money I was going to get scammed again. Have you heard of this company and their methods?

Hi FxMaster, I wanted to ask if you know about a company called Traders Consultz Center? They claim and guarantee they can get the $21,475 USD but first I need to send $3,300. They claim $1500 is to fund my account to make sure they don't close my account. The $1800 is to upgrade my account so I can get my funds back. I thought about it and if I had the money I was going to get scammed again. Have you heard of this company and their methods?
They may have legit company but according to my experiences from other trader`s cases, I can advise you to stay away from anyone who asks money to get back your money. You can tell them that you are willing to share some % when you get back your funds.

They may have legit company but according to my experiences from other trader`s cases, I can advise you to stay away from anyone who asks money to get back your money. You can tell them that you are willing to share some % when you get back your funds.
Yes, even before reading your post I asked them if they could do that. They claim that they tried that in the past and when the client got their funds they just ran away with all the money. Isn't there a way where they can take their percentage before giving mine? I know many lawyers in the US that do that with injury cases.

I almost lost my pension to binary options, i thought all was lost until a friend of mine referred me to admin(at)RecoveryRoomScammerWillStealYourMoney(dot)com I contacted them, followed their instruction and I was able to recover my pension. To all those scammed, hope is not lost

Yes, even before reading your post I asked them if they could do that. They claim that they tried that in the past and when the client got their funds they just ran away with all the money. Isn't there a way where they can take their percentage before giving mine? I know many lawyers in the US that do that with injury cases.
I agree with your words and you can set some sort of amount to take the risk.

FXMaster
I have officially given up! There are people that can help me get my money back but I don't have any money to pay the fees they are charging. For example, a Winchargeback charges $750USD to do a charge back and $5000USD to try to get the wire transfer money. Also Birman Law wants 30% to recover all the funds. If I had the money I would go with Birman Law. It is a law firm in Israel and I found out most of the binary option scams come from Israel or are started by Israeli nationals(no hard feelings towards any race or nationality). Israel is just most likely where CT Option is located according to Birman Law. I also learned that info thanks to FPA.

FXMaster
I have officially given up! There are people that can help me get my money back but I don't have any money to pay the fees they are charging. For example, a Winchargeback charges $750USD to do a charge back and $5000USD to try to get the wire transfer money. Also Birman Law wants 30% to recover all the funds. If I had the money I would go with Birman Law. It is a law firm in Israel and I found out most of the binary option scams come from Israel or are started by Israeli nationals(no hard feelings towards any race or nationality). Israel is just most likely where CT Option is located according to Birman Law. I also learned that info thanks to FPA.

If anyone is curious, the grand total was $21,475USD. It hurts just to type that! But the best teacher in our lives is experience.

FXMaster

For their basic service of chargebacks, WinChargeback charges £59 up front. Everything else is a percent of recovery. They do have other plans with higher upfront costs, but when you get into things like older credit card payments and wire transfers, there's a lot more work involved in preparing and managing those disputes.

You can always talk directly with your bank about a chargeback. It's free! :)

Back